- Double Room to rent 5 mins from Cardiff Airport
- Emirates - Flight Ticket

EasyJet Assessment Day

Author
  Topic Started By:  Csmsa    On:  Fri 17th February, 2017 at 02:18
Csmsa
#2  EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 17/02/2017 at 02:18
Hi everyone ??
I have my assessment day for EasyJet within the next two weeks l, 8' flying from Dublin and staying in Gatwick the night before. Does anyone have any tips for me for the assessment day? It's all I've been thinking about since I accepted the online invitation ! I would really appreciate any feedback whatsoever !!
Thank you
         Jump to Top
nicolamarie
United Kingdom
#3  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 17/02/2017 at 08:25
In reply to post #2...
hi i had my assessment day yesterday all i can say is to honestly be yourself, find someone or a group to talk to so you're not standing alone and give idea's and your opinions in the group tasks but don't take charge! it's a fun day just be yourself don't be afraid to speak up and you'll be fine :)
         Jump to Top
user96335
#4  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 01/03/2017 at 19:16
In reply to post #3...
Hi all, can anyone tell if you are allowed to use a calculator in the maths test of Easyjet and what kind of questions were asked. Also was the English ok as
well.
         Jump to Top
bnjmn74
Groupie
Spain
#5  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 01/03/2017 at 22:27
In reply to post #4...

Originally posted by Daisylou

Hi all, can anyone tell if you are allowed to use a calculator in the maths test of Easyjet and what kind of questions were asked. Also was the English ok as
well.

There´s no need for a calculator. Also, keep in mind there´s no right or wrong answers but rather your attitude and the way you interact with others. At the end of the day, it is a customer service job so they want to see your skills as such and the way you treat others. Be yourself, be courteous, friendly and outgoing and yet not arrogant or bossy... just be friendly, talk and interact with everyone and smile!
Best of luck!
         Jump to Top
Yami
United Kingdom
#6  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 02/03/2017 at 02:11
In reply to post #4...
There's no maths test.
         Jump to Top
Katiemarie787
#7  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 02/03/2017 at 09:15
Guys can someone please help with the online assessment? I'm so confused with the second part. Do we just circle our best option? Or circle a few things?I failed it last year
         Jump to Top
ZM
#8  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 30/08/2019 at 19:10
Hi, I am going to attend the assessment day soon. I´d like to know if anyone has attended the day recently and, if so, what kinds of tasks are involved. Also do people get tested (for example in maths/English)? Thanks!
         Jump to Top
user104728
#9  Re: EasyJet Assessment Day  Posted 31/08/2019 at 17:11
In reply to post #8...
Curiosity but fo any of you have an assessment day for Glasgow? I'm still waiting to hear if I have got through to an AD and I'm so anxious to hear, beginning to lose faith now.
         Jump to Top