profile image
Csmsa
EasyJet Assessment Day
profile image
Csmsa
Hi everyone ??
I have my assessment day for EasyJet within the next two weeks l, 8' flying from Dublin and staying in Gatwick the night before. Does anyone have any tips for me for the assessment day? It's all I've been thinking about since I accepted the online invitation ! I would really appreciate any feedback whatsoever !!
Thank you
profile image
nicolamarie
hi i had my assessment day yesterday all i can say is to honestly be yourself, find someone or a group to talk to so you're not standing alone and give idea's and your opinions in the group tasks but don't take charge! it's a fun day just be yourself don't be afraid to speak up and you'll be fine :)
profile image
user16937
Hi all, can anyone tell if you are allowed to use a calculator in the maths test of Easyjet and what kind of questions were asked. Also was the English ok as
well.
profile image
bnjmn74
Originally posted by @Daisylou
Hi all, can anyone tell if you are allowed to use a calculator in the maths test of Easyjet and what kind of questions were asked. Also was the English ok as
well.

There´s no need for a calculator. Also, keep in mind there´s no right or wrong answers but rather your attitude and the way you interact with others. At the end of the day, it is a customer service job so they want to see your skills as such and the way you treat others. Be yourself, be courteous, friendly and outgoing and yet not arrogant or bossy... just be friendly, talk and interact with everyone and smile!
Best of luck!
profile image
Yami
There's no maths test.
profile image
Katiemarie787
Guys can someone please help with the online assessment? I'm so confused with the second part. Do we just circle our best option? Or circle a few things?I failed it last year
profile image
ZM
Hi, I am going to attend the assessment day soon. I´d like to know if anyone has attended the day recently and, if so, what kinds of tasks are involved. Also do people get tested (for example in maths/English)? Thanks!
profile image
user16937
Curiosity but fo any of you have an assessment day for Glasgow? I'm still waiting to hear if I have got through to an AD and I'm so anxious to hear, beginning to lose faith now.

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  396 -
0 396 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 8 months ago
15 8.65k 8 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.13k 1 year ago
2 3.13k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.53k 10 months ago
64 248.53k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.69k 2 years ago
27 193.69k 2 years ago by juankax
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber