profile image
Staceyy.e1990
EasyJet AD
profile image
Staceyy.e1990
Hi All
I’ve just received an email asking to upload my attestation, passport, cv and copy of my last roster.
Im confused as i am technically an ex flyer but not for Easyjet, i applied to the ex flyer application as it didn't state ex easyjet staff only.
I also have friends who applied through the new applicant portal and received a link back for ex flyers from recruitment so i have no idea whats going on?
Has anyone else have the same problem?
profile image
SophyR
Hiya, I’ve just got the same email about an hour ago it doesn’t mean you have to be an ex flyer for EasyJet, you just need to upload your roster and attestation from the airline you previously worked for. Which base have you applied for?
profile image
T.S
Hi,

I have also had the same email and have sent it all back, I went back to my old company and was able to get all the information that EZY wanted.
profile image
Staceyy.e1990
I dont have any of it. My last airline was in 2018 and had to give my attestation back when i left. The only attestation i have is for an airline that went into liquidation
And it also says on my email if i dont upload it all onto my profile online i cant attend the VDA?
profile image
JamesEJ11
Did you sent it to the recruitment team or upload onto your application? If so have you got a reply from easyJet? I’ve sent mine over but they said they need it by tomorrow or I’ll not be able to attend my AD!!

James x
profile image
Staceyy.e1990
Neither i uploaded my cv when i applied, got invited to the VDA yesterday, and then received an email about an hour ago asking for all that and to upload to my profile. But ive just went on and theres nowhere to do it .
profile image
Staceyy.e1990
Oh and i applied to Manchester base
profile image
JamesEJ11
I’d just send them to easyJet Recruitment and explain this isn’t an option to up load to the application portal.

James x
profile image
Staceyy.e1990
Okay, i’ll gather what i have and send it across and hope for the best. All very confusing isnt it x
profile image
McCall Calvin

I got the identical email and responded to them, providing EZY with the details they requested after contacting my previous employer.

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  396 -
0 396 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 8 months ago
15 8.65k 8 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.13k 1 year ago
2 3.13k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.69k 2 years ago
27 193.69k 2 years ago by juankax
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.12k 1 year ago
162 634.12k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.39k 4 years ago
10 67.39k 4 years ago by user16937