Latest Posts
- Qatar Amiri Flight Interview
- Luton Training March 2020
- Laudamotion Training Course Hahn 21/01/2020
- How long to hear from Etihad
- BA mixfleet training accommodation Heathrow offer
- Smartlynx - Self employed Maltese contract
- Rejoinning Emirates- online interview
- Can you join the emirate cabin crew with grade 11?
- Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
- BHX 5th April Training date

Easy jet assessment day HELP .....

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Katrina1992    On:  Sat 2nd March, 2013 at 18:48
Katrina1992
#1  Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 02/03/2013 at 18:48
I have an assessment day/interview for Easyjet in the next week, has anyone been to one if so what does it involve ???
Thankyouu
         Jump to Top
dmorris
#2  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 02/03/2013 at 22:03
In reply to post #1...
Hello, i went to one back in January!

Basically what happens is register and hand over some paper and then you all get called into a room of a group of about 30 people, next they tell you how the day is planned up until midday. The first task is the crew will introduce themselves, then their ask you lot as a group anything you know about easyjet, next they go through a presentation about themselves as cabin crew and history about the company.

Next your have a group exercise literally just be yourself where you get given a case study and voice your opinions to an assessor. Next your go on a break, after the break is another 2 group exercises, usually you trying to sell a product and what ever else they decide and you have another powerpoint presentation. All group exercises are timed.

After that you have a break where they decide who is good enough to stay for the afternoon. After that another presentation is given and interviews i presume. Then the day ends. Not 100% on anything else that happens in the afternoon as i didnt get that far as they said i wasnt confident enough.

So for advice just be yourself really

Hope this helps!
xx
         Jump to Top
Katrina1992
#3  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 03/03/2013 at 11:39
In reply to post #2...
Aww thankyou thats helped ive been to one before but just wanted to know what the layout was for the day is there any written tests because I went to a thomson one and there was ??

Katrina x
         Jump to Top
laurent
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 05/03/2013 at 15:57
In reply to post #3...
No written tests but if you pass the after lunch break,you will have to take again the online test you previously done,just to make sure it was realy you whom done it. Have fun,the recruitors are very nice.
         Jump to Top
teaorcoffeefishorchicken
United Kingdom
#5  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 24/05/2013 at 17:42
In reply to post #2...
How long did the whole process take?
because i have an assessment next friday and i have booked a flight ticket from Gatwick on that day around 9 o clock......the assessment day takes place in luton though.......
at what time did the personal interviews began?can you recall
your help will be even more than crucial
thank a lot in advance!
         Jump to Top
lukepb
United Kingdom
#6  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 24/05/2013 at 18:46
In reply to post #5...
We were there from 8.30am until around 4pm :) I would imagine it all depends on how long the interviews and presentations take so I would allow for the full day until approximately 5pm.
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." J.M. Barrie
         Jump to Top
sueprsilva
#7  Easy jet assessment day .  Posted 02/08/2017 at 17:05
Hi guys, I FINALLY passed the easyjet online assessment. Do you know if we will have do to it again on the assessment day? I´m afraid I fail again because of the nerves :/ thanks
         Jump to Top
phoebetaylor
United Kingdom
#8  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 05/01/2018 at 21:40
For anyone who’s interested in becoming Cabin Crew for Easyjet here’s my experience working for Easyjet and how to get a job there, I explain the assesment day and much more in detail!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0tt4ao6hE
         Jump to Top
user98891
#9  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 08/01/2018 at 22:21
In reply to post #8...
Thank you! I have an AD for Bristol in early Feb and this is really interesting.
         Jump to Top
Hails2411
Groupie
United Kingdom
#10  Re: Easy jet assessment day HELP .....  Posted 18/06/2018 at 14:13
I've written about it in my blog here- http://lifeasabutterfly.com/whats-it-like-to-be-cabin-crew-for-easyjet/
         Jump to Top
Next >