profile image
user16937
Dublin Open Day
profile image
user16937
Hi guys, do you know if Dublin is confirmed and they just don't know which hotel it will be in, or the Open Day is not fully confirmed yet? It says (TBC)
profile image
Catching flights
I am wondering the same thing. First Dublin was scheduled for April 26 and they had a location listed very briefly. Then they changed the date and now ot says tbc. I am planning to attend the open day from Canada. Hopefully they will update the information soon so I can book my travel arrangements.
profile image
Busisiwe jili
It only says TBC maybe to be confirmed where it will take place.did you apply online? I apply in Dublin as well.
profile image
user16937
Hi guys!! Thanks for answering. I'm sure it'll be confirmed soon. I'm flying from Spain so we're all on the same boat. About the pictures you mentioned in another post, I'd take all of them if I were you. The formal passport and full length, and the informal ones as well.
profile image
Catching flights
Thanks for your tip. I will take all pictures. Also, any idea what’s the layout of the open days this year? In the past it seems they used to host AD same day as CV submission. I wonder if it’s the same or CV submission on day 1 and then AD on day 2.
profile image
user16937
Depends on the number of people. Probably AD on day 2. Book atleast 3 days just in case you get to final FI. I might book my ticket but it's still on TBC. What are you going to do? Will you book it anyway?
profile image
Busisiwe jili
I got an email confirming Open day near me Manchester 21 Dublin 27
Status just change today 5 April application received , 18 April Undet review ,and email.
profile image
albert.torres.93
I received as well the email from emirates to assist at any of uk and ireland OD. Surely I'll assist to the dublin one, but I was wondering how many days are gona take all the process because I need to book flights, days off, etc. and the website just says the dublin's open day is on friday 27th from 9am to 4pm. :/
profile image
Daria
I'd say to book at least three days. Day 1 will be the Open Day, Day 2 - Assessment Day, Day 3 - Final interview. If you're travelling from another city/country, the rectuiters may give you priority when schedulong the FI timings. Just tell them when your flight is and they will try to put you in the first day of the FIs.
profile image
EK14
Hello,

During the assessment & interview process, did they ask you to submit anything on the emirates website or did they use direct mail/phone for contacting you ?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.23k 1 year ago
8 8.23k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.81k 3 years ago
27 193.81k 3 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.35k 9 months ago
266 595.35k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter