profile image
aporter89
Dublin Accommodation!!!
profile image
aporter89
Iv just been told iv got the job (WOOOO) but iim being based in Dubln, which i am majorly excited about, but i start training on the 16th april and i need somewhere to live!! could anyone help e out? i dont know if theres any shared accommodation with other cabin cew nea the airport?? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!

thank u
Abbi
profile image
Aoife
Hii :) WELL DONE GETTING THE JOB! I have my AD on saturday for Dublin and was hoping you could give me a few tips seens as you have been through it all!

How was the AD? I'm quite concerned anout the written, product and numerical tests! Especially the numerical test! What did it consist of? Also Group discussions etc..

Also if i get through the first part of the day what's the Role Play like?!
I'm so nervous ive been stressing out about all of this for two weeks now haha

Any advice you could give me would be much appreciated!

Aoife :) x
profile image
Dreamflight787
Belfast 16th April here :)
profile image
jadegallin
Well done to both of you!!

I have been switched to the Ireland talent pool.. but havent heard anything today :/ bit worried lol!!

When do you find out??

xx
profile image
alisha93
hey im the the same position as you. Im coming from Wales, and i need somewhere to live in Dublin, was hoping to find shared accommodation :)
profile image
Jamie2k9
Originally posted by @alisha93
hey im the the same position as you. Im coming from Wales, and i need somewhere to live in Dublin, was hoping to find shared accommodation :)

most lightly as a second aircraft is required for the base this summer. Only confirmed a week or so ago.
profile image
Ladybird1
did any body from Saturday ad (10 of march) got training for April 16 or was it already filled.
profile image
user16937
Hi Guys

www.daft.ie is a website for acommodation in Dublin. It has lots of house shares very close to the airport. Look for house shares in Santry, Swords. This is were most crew live when they need to be based in dublin. 5 MINS drive to and from the airport and Swords has a great village with lots of pubs, clubs and restaurants with lots of bus routes to the city 20 mins away. It also has a huge shopping center with all the highstreet shops and cinema's.

As far as the AD ON SATURDAY 10TH in Dublin, i got throught to final interview and was told they would call by monday. I'm still here waiting and it's 7pm now.
profile image
alisha93
Heyy, thanks for the help, much appreciated!!! Um don't worry that they haven't got back to you yet! Either way they'll have to contact you, so don't worry. I got told I had to wait 7-14 days, but they got back to me two days later, so they don't exactly call when they say they will haha, even thou its not the same. Either way good luck :)
profile image
GT Accomodation
Hi Abbi I live close to airport in Swords. I have single room available. Have you any further details ? For eg how long room is required? Ideally i am lioking for someone yo rent room from mon to fri am but there is flexibility. I work evenings so would have house to yourself perhaps one other lodger

Other discussions going on within Thomson Airways

TUI Recruitment open
1  2.14k 4 years ago
1 2.14k 4 years ago by A54Y
Man AD
1  2.04k 5 years ago
1 2.04k 5 years ago by Becky_1234
Video Interview
7  3.01k 1 year ago
7 3.01k 1 year ago by Harry Williams
How to survive an assessment d...
54  104.25k 2 years ago
54 104.25k 2 years ago by southfloridalove
MAN - 4th March 2019 - Whatsap...
0  1.66k -
0 1.66k -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

bmi & bmibaby All posts relating to bmi!
6  47.04k 5 years ago
6 47.04k 5 years ago by dgill
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.03k 8 months ago
266 595.03k 8 months ago by KL17