- British Airways F.A.Qs
- Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
- Etihad is hiring
- Online application
- BHX Training 19th February 2019
- Etihad Question about 9th of December
- Aer Lingus Cabin Crew 2019
- EASA attestation

Does Emirates hire 30-32 year old cabin crew?

Author
  Topic Started By:  njnow02    On:  Thu 6th December, 2018 at 17:16
njnow02
#2  Does Emirates hire 30-32 year old cabin crew?  Posted 06/12/2018 at 17:16
Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in attending an Open Day for Emirates as it's been a dream of mine for a while (EK Wannabe here). However, I've just turned 30.
There is no maximum age listed on their website and there are plenty of cabin crew that are 30+, but is being 30 at a recruiting level/event a red flag for recruiters?

I have plenty of experience both in airline work and corporate work within customer service and single. I understand that early 20's are ideal for EK concerning civil status alone but do any of you have any knowledge of EK hiring over 30 for cabin crew?

I appreciate your answers!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: Does Emirates hire 30-32 year old cabin crew?  Posted 13/12/2018 at 10:04
In reply to post #2...
Why not give it a go, see if Emirates or the cabin crew life is really for you? It's a fact that there are many cabin crew at EK in their early 20's and they prefer to have non experienced crew, but it doesn't mean to say that you might not get in automatically because of age. If you meet the requirements on the day and the quota that the recruiters are looking for, you might get lucky! Sometimes it is purely down to luck and it may take a few assessment days to get through. Also, if you are set on being cabin crew, try other airlines also... there are a few recruiting in the Middle East right now!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
sanask
#4  Why am i rejected again and again in Qatar airways  Posted 13/12/2018 at 15:16
Hi everyone,
I reached to the FI of qatar airways in my country but got rejected email after a week, so i send application at their recruitment in Thailand got a regret email then i send another application which also turn into a regret email from Qatar airways as its not been a month for that Final interview in which i appeared. I want to know should i stop sending my applications for nearby countries where Qatar recruits or take a break but there is no 6 months later policy in Qatar, what should i do ??
         Jump to Top
sanask
#5  Why am i rejected again and again in Qatar airways  Posted 13/12/2018 at 18:09
Hi everyone,
I reached to the FI of qatar airways in my country but got rejected email after a week, so i send application at their recruitment in Thailand got a regret email then i send another application which also turn into a regret email from Qatar airways as its not been a month for that Final interview in which i appeared. I want to know should i stop sending my applications for nearby countries where Qatar recruits or take a break but there is no 6 months later policy in Qatar, what should i do ??
         Jump to Top