- Emirates application
- Emirates Video interview

Documentary on Long Distance Relationships

Author
  Topic Started By:  jess_hw    On:  Sat 10th January, 2015 at 12:54
jess_hw
#1  Documentary on Long Distance Relationships  Posted 10/01/2015 at 12:54
Hello,

We are making a short documentary about long distance relationships for a company called Indy8. The director is Glen Milner, who's bio and credits can be viewed here: http://www.indy8.com/category/glen-milner/.

I am trying to reach people who work for long periods of time in remote locations away from their partners. I know that cabin crew may have made relationships with people in different countries due to the nature of the work or have had to leave their partners behind. We are hoping to speak with couples who live in separate countries and don't see each other for long periods of time, or who have met online and not in person.

Within the 2 minute film we will potentially be arranging for the couple to meet for the first time, or reunite. We will cover these costs and you will be paid for your time.

We are hoping to find a really committed couple with circumstances keeping them apart.

If you are interested or know anyone in this kind of situation feel free to get in touch or pass my details on.

Many thanks!

Jessica
jessy_9891@hotmail.com
         Jump to Top