- Emirates Video interview

Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?

Author
  Topic Started By:  Hails2411    On:  Sun 9th December, 2012 at 14:10
Hails2411
Groupie
United Kingdom
#1  Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?  Posted 09/12/2012 at 14:10
My blog is now accepting guest entries! If you would like to have your funny Cabin Crew story published then please contact me! All posts are written under the authors name and linked back to their own website/Twitter/Facebook etc

You can read some of my Cabin Crew stories here; http://lifeasabutterfly.com/category/flying/

If you're interested in submitting an entry you can contact me via www.facebook.com/lifeasabutterfly or @xXFlutterbyXx on Twitter

Happy flying! :)
         Jump to Top
adamsmith11
United States
#2  Re: Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?  Posted 18/01/2013 at 07:19
In reply to post #1...
this is one of the story which i read somewhere and found interesting for your paper.
"I just wanted to convey two funny flight attendant stories that I saw.

1. I was coming back from Cancun and there was an arguement at the security area. While I was waiting for my bag I listened in.
The flight attendant was telling the agent (not TSA, since we were in Cancun) that her liquids did not have to adhere to the 3oz rule, etc....since she is a flight attendant and was going to her flight, etc...
He was saying something about her ticket not being valid while holding some big bottles of makeup or cream.

Finally later on, I saw her at the gate, but at this time she was NOT wearing her flight attendant uniform, she was in "regular" clothes.
I think she wore the uniform to get through security (so she can skip the line and bring on her liquids) and then changed back to her normal clothes afterward."
BWI airport park | DFW airport parking Behind the Wheel Fairfax VA
         Jump to Top
Hans222
Belgium
#3  Re: Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?  Posted 28/12/2016 at 18:02
You won't believe it but this one really happened!
A retired captain flies off to the South on a charter flight. One of the flight attendants recognizes him and starts to tell memories about all their former collegues. He didn't recognize her however, so he just listened and confirmed...
When he told us this story later, someone promptly explained why he hadn't recognized her.
It's the reputation of cockpit crew (I'm a pilot myself) "He hadn't recognized her... she had her clothes on".
The giggling didn't stop
         Jump to Top
eyrartick
#4  Re: Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?  Posted 01/06/2017 at 13:29
You can find a lot of funny stories here...
http://theflightattendantlife.com/funnyairplanestories/
         Jump to Top
eyrartick
#5  funny stories  Posted 19/04/2020 at 19:21
In reply to post #1...
I think we should make this active again. While we wait for the time that you guys are back on the sky, let's share some funny moments. We need more funny stuff to lessen all our fears and worries. This could help keep our mind healthy.
         Jump to Top