profile image
Destintofly
Do i try Ryanair?
profile image
Destintofly
So I have just got a rejection email from TUI. Alittle devastated but I do have applications for Easy jet and Norwegian under review.

I'm looking around but the options are getting slimmer by the second. I'm desperate to peruse a career as cabin crew but something keeps holding me back from Ryanair. I almost feel too desparate even looking at the website. No disrespect to ryan air crew but the negativity surounding ryan air is overwhelming. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of by paying ridiculous training costs and I feel they exploit people with a dream to be cabin crew because they know we will pay it.

The exploitation of its workers just seems to make me think that not even the biggest dreams are worth the hassle and cost.

Am I wrong? I hope I am. Should I do it?
profile image
ms88
Everyone has different opinions and I know some people who like it there, but I would never dream in applying for them.
Even in your case EasyJet and Norwegian would reject me I would wait till I can apply with all the other airlines again and do it as often as I can but I would never ever apply for Ryanair.
This is just my opinion.
Good luck with the two open applications and I hope you will join EasyJet
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Keep going - you will get there... I guess it wasn't the right airline for you and hopefully one of your applications will come through and be the perfect one for you. If you don't feel that Ryanair is right for you its probably best not to apply as you will most likely be disappointed if you are successful. However, if you are in any doubt, you could apply, attend an assessment day and see what impression you get. Try and talk to some Ryanair crew - it is very subjective as with most airlines there are some who love it and some who hate it... good luck whatever you decide!

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  75 -
0 75 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  385 11 months ago
3 385 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  656 -
0 656 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.48k 1 month ago
126 958.48k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.11k 3 months ago
71 986.11k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly