profile image
Worldflyer9119
Crooked Teeth ! Can they be a problem?
profile image
Worldflyer9119
I have heard Qatar is finicky when it comes it appearance. Overall I look good , but my only problem is that I have a few crooked and misaligned teeth which are visible, they don't look too bad , but it's just that they aren't well aligned.

I have a Qatar OD coming up in my city shortly, so will my teeth be a problem during recruitment?,can they shatter my dream of flying for Qatar Airways?

Thanks
profile image
142f
This is the reason I wore braces, I had one crooked tooth and I'm applying to middle east airlines and I know they really like good perfect teeth. My advice is just come to the OD and tell them near future you'll have Invisalign or fix your teeth or maybe they won't give any attention to it, so who knows just come to the OD.
Good luck!
profile image
parthQatar
Crooked teeth can be an issue with Qatar airways. But then it completely depends on how noticeable they are, you can tell them you'll get them fixed or you can NOT tell them about it and get it fixed before you join, the choice is yours.

Again, it completely depends on how noticeable they are, just know that some recruiters in QR are nice and some aren't, so they may or may not take your word for "I'll be getting it fixed before I join"

Good luck (: (:
profile image
Worldflyer9119
Thanks for the reply !

I would also like to know if Qatar will allow me time to get my teeth corrected or get Veneers done after my selection is done ( I am totally OK with this, if I am assured of being hired, I don't mind spending money)

Or , will they just reject me and ask me to get my teeth corrected and reapply .(which won't be possible for me because of the high cost, and also coz there is no guarantee that they would hire me in future. )

I am very anxious, expecting a speedy response.

Thank You
profile image
Worldflyer9119
Thanks for the reply !

I would also like to know if Qatar will allow me time to get my teeth corrected or get Veneers done after my selection is done ( I am totally OK with this, if I am assured of being hired, I don't mind spending money)

Or , will they just reject me and ask me to get my teeth corrected and reapply .(which won't be possible for me because of the high cost, and also coz there is no guarantee that they would hire me in future. )

Thank You
profile image
Worldflyer9119
Thanks for the reply !

Thank You
profile image
Worldflyer9119
I have a few crooked teeth which are visible.I have a Qatar OD coming up in my city shortly.

I would like to know if Qatar will allow me time to get my teeth corrected or get Veneers done after my selection is done ( I am totally OK with this, if I am assured of being hired, I don't mind spending money)

Thank You
profile image
142f
I think you need to go check to the dentist on how they gonna treat your case. Mine was only one tooth and my dentist made me wear braces for about 3 months, it wasn't severe case, I was thinking about getting veneer too but then after about 3 month and all my teeth are aligned I don't even need veneer and just bleached my teeth so it looks whiter. Thank god
As far as I know, you can't really get veneers done if your teeth still crooked but I'm not sure I'm not a dentist, that's why you need to get it checked so you'll know what kind of treatment with the fastest result you should get and once you're in OD you can tell the recruiter you'll get that treatment soon.
Or... just go to the OD they might not really notice it

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.85k 2 months ago
126 958.85k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.27k 1 year ago
113 543.27k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.38k 7 months ago
57 183.38k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira