- Emirates - Flight Ticket

CRC check and References

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  user51560    On:  Thu 8th May, 2014 at 19:19
Mroberts97
#73  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 05/01/2018 at 12:38
In reply to post #72...
I was with procius and they finished my referencing first week of December after just over a month of refrencing, I phoned them every week for a update but also told my references to expect a call/email off them and found that to speed things up 10 fold, just call them regularly, ask for updates and status of your file, definitely works and you have peace of mind someone is working on your case??
         Jump to Top
amyp98
United Kingdom
#74  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 07/01/2018 at 16:18
In reply to post #65...
RING THEM UP ASAP! they didnt phone for me 3 weeks, i was asked to apply for US Visa so I phoned up Procius and they didnt even have my details! had to get it all sorted otherwise it never would have been done so definitley ring them up
         Jump to Top
amyp98
United Kingdom
#75  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 08/01/2018 at 14:36
In reply to post #65...
Hi were you at the AD on the 20th of november for BA?
         Jump to Top
geldern
#76  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 01/02/2018 at 14:15
Hi Guys,

Re: Security Watchdog, do you know if it's possible to change the contact of a referee if the E-mail address previously provided was incorrect?
Thank you All
         Jump to Top
jostorm
France
#77  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 23/03/2018 at 03:52
Hi everyone!
Just a question about the referencies, I've got an assessment day with BA in 10 days and I would like to anticipate with my 5 years referencies .
Im flying with a french airline these times, I got through it last year and so have already got the CRC done a year ago (way more easily, the airline took care of the whole process without having to provide anything to them ).
Plus I have got US ans chinese Visa, don't know if it can help.
Do you think my FRENCH CRC can be transfered when I'll be optionally offered the job?
I kind of worry about it since I've got a few gaps between my employement periods as I did some travels abroad (USA Australia and austria) and I'm reading some scary things here that it could be outrageously long !!!
Thank you ;)
         Jump to Top
Intheskywithdiamonds
United Kingdom
#78  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 28/03/2018 at 23:44
Hi there,

Has anyone had a previous employer refuse to confirm that you worked there? If so, what alternative way could you verify that employment?
Edited 04/04/2018 @ 17:26 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
lisiloo
United Kingdom
#79  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 24/04/2018 at 20:41
Long story short, I had a 2nd job from 2013-2015 and have got in touch with them today, they have basically said that due to personal circumstances they may not be able to complete the reference and they are concerned they may miss any calls etc. All of my main jobs from the past 5 years are all covered but this 2nd job, they may not be able to get to speak to. Will this cause a problem? I will also have two personal referee's just in case.
Don't make me walk when I want to fly.
         Jump to Top
DClgw
United Kingdom
#80  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 25/04/2018 at 02:45
In reply to post #79...
I've had a problem sorting a 2nd job reference out recently, what they might do is get you to provide them with HMRC tax documents to prove you were employed by the company. It shouldn't cause too much of a problem but can take a bit longer.
         Jump to Top
jeniszen
#81  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 25/04/2018 at 09:36
Is the abroad criminal check only relevant in the LAST 5 YEARS? Or all working history?
         Jump to Top
lisiloo
United Kingdom
#82  Re: CRC check and References  Posted 25/04/2018 at 11:02
In reply to post #80...

Originally posted by DClgw

I've had a problem sorting a 2nd job reference out recently, what they might do is get you to provide them with HMRC tax documents to prove you were employed by the company. It shouldn't cause too much of a problem but can take a bit longer.

Thank you! I've already had the foresight to request this information so that should be with me in 10 days.
Don't make me walk when I want to fly.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >