- LGW Video interview and Assessment day
- Talent pool 2019
- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
- British Airways F.A.Qs
- Etihad is hiring
- training accomodation
- Can training date be deferred?
- easyJet

Close to Heathrow, double room in friendly house!

Author
  Topic Started By:  jcook19    On:  Wed 3rd January, 2018 at 21:13
jcook19
#2  Close to Heathrow, double room in friendly house!  Posted 03/01/2018 at 21:13
If interested please send me a message telling me a bit about yourself!

Please take a look at the Spare Room ad for photos: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/berkshire/slough/7473679

Hi, we're looking for a new house friend to move in! We've previously lived in house shares where we've all become friends and would really like that to happen here to make this a home rather than just a house.

The house is a townhouse on a leafy private road off the main road, a ten minute walk from the train station and a fifteen minute walk from the town centre. There is also a parking space just in front of the house included in the rent. Easy commuting to Heathrow!

We're looking for a friendly person to move in who has lived in houseshares before and is sociable with current housemates whilst also being able to get on with their own things. Also looking for someone who is relatively clean and tidy!

The house is end of terrace, the neighbours are quiet and we are off the main road so no noise at night. There is a shared kitchen, downstairs toilet and big dining/living room leading to the back garden, great for barbecues in the summer!

The room (£560 per month) is the biggest bedroom in the house and has a double bed with underbed storage, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers and clothes rail. You'd only be sharing the bathroom with one other person - so less competition for the shower in the mornings!

In terms of bills, all are included at the moment but if we end up going wayy over then it might be a bit extra so please be aware of this! We also have high speed fibre optic broadband included.

So yes! If you are interested please do get in touch and let me know a bit about yourself and we can arrange a viewing :)
Edited 30/01/2018 @ 14:46 Revision #1
         Jump to Top