Jeanette2694
Cathay Pacific Recruiting for London Base
profile image
user16937
Wrong thread
profile image
Jeanette2694
Hi, sorry for the late reply
You had to apply online and they will call you if you're invited for an assessment. I believe the closing date for applications was on the 22nd of June. They had their assessment days on July 2-6 and it was held at London Heathrow airport terminal 3
profile image
Jeanette2694
Has anyone else passed the interview and had their medical test?
profile image
Raisa_luv11
Can someone tell me does Cathay Pacific hire Indians??? Also is there any height requirement for cabin crew in this airline ??
profile image
sslchris
Hi everyone, I got call for the medical check, but I even don’t know if I’ve passed everything ( final interview + English test). As the guy told me on the phone, they don’t have the English test results yet
profile image
Jeanette2694
Oh that's different to mine...because the guy I spoke on the phone said I passed my interview and they would like to progress my application and after that they invited me to do my medical...
profile image
Jeanette2694
All nationalities are welcome to apply as long as you speak one of the asian languages like Korean,japanese,tagalog,cantonese and mandarin Minimum Arm-reach requirement is 208cm.
profile image
Jeanette2694
When did you do your interview and medical?
profile image
sslchris
My medical check will be tomorrow, I don’t really know how does work, do you think I passed everything as they asked me to do the medical check? My final interview was in on Monday 9th of July
profile image
Jeanette2694
I did mine on monday the 9th july too ...I would've thought so because my friend who did the interview too didn't get a call for medical so I assume if no invite for medical it means you didn't pass the interview... The medical looks expensive for someone to do it as it was done in a private hospital and medical services.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  55 3 weeks ago
1 55 3 weeks ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.87k 1 year ago
7 3.87k 1 year ago by Richard Costello
Eurowings Europe
1  3.22k 2 years ago
1 3.22k 2 years ago by FlyEla

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.13k 11 months ago
113 543.13k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.03k 3 months ago
71 986.03k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  330 11 months ago
3 330 11 months ago by Josie
Why is your airline good? What does your management do that makes your airli...
1  17 -
1 17 -
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.23k 6 months ago
57 183.23k 6 months ago by annaliona