profile image
bumlooksbig
Can't Post Anything
profile image
bumlooksbig

Can someone tell me please. I've tried posting on a couple of the forums and the posts never appear. If you are new do you have to wait whilst they are checked or what. I tried to post the same post a couple of times in different forums but then I had to stop because there's a rule against flooding which I'm not trying to do, I just understand what the issue is.

I was trying to post a picture of a cabin crew uniform and hoping someone could identify it for me?
profile image
A54Y
Welcome to the forum.

Your dress picture has been published in the experienced cabin crew thread.

Any posts from new members of the forum have to be approved by a moderator to prevent spam attacks.

Unfortunately this means you may have to wait as we are not always online, by a computer or even in the country.

Please take some time to read the British Airways rules as this particular forum is moderated differently to the others.
profile image
goalken highlight

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. run 3

profile image
Goodycs

Saudi market offers a number of food products and ingredients. Offering the best quality food products, like fresh organic vegetables and fruits, spices, grains and beans. Goody Professional is a leading supplier of frozen Food products and ingredients ksa (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) market. Providing food ingredients such as canned goods, fruits, vegetables and other products for the preparation of foods and beverages.

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Fun Stuff!

Fun quiz!
1  7.16k 5 years ago
1 7.16k 5 years ago by Hails2411
Potential Skin Care Range for...
5  7.22k 1 year ago
5 7.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
introduction
2  9.55k 1 year ago
2 9.55k 1 year ago by Maxwell Lord
Do you have a funny Cabin Crew...
8  15.15k 2 years ago
8 15.15k 2 years ago by Skyfaith
Cabin Crew Ball - Party in Ban...
2  7.07k 1 year ago
2 7.07k 1 year ago by Celine Dion

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
5  29.77k 1 year ago
5 29.77k 1 year ago by ScottPi
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
2  10.25k 9 months ago
2 10.25k 9 months ago by Raymond hicks arlo
Cabin Crew Jobs Info on our new jobs service
51  204.99k 1 year ago
51 204.99k 1 year ago by Xenia Barnes
Electrical Engineering Jons Starting a job in the electrical engineers industr...
0  0 -
0 0 -