Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Qatar Reassessment
- Short-listed application for Etihad
- Assessment day in Dubai
- Does Etihad accept ex Emirates Cabin Crew?
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Furnished Double Room £600 PCM -Heathrow
- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
- How long to hear from Qatar after Final Interview
- Daughter no longer at EasyJet, need staff travel

Can you join the emirate cabin crew with grade 11?

Author
  Topic Started By:  Nimay78819    On:  Sat 18th January, 2020 at 13:57
Nimay78819
#2  Can you join the emirate cabin crew with grade 11?  Posted 18/01/2020 at 13:57
Hi, i want to know if you really need to finish your 12 year of high school to join the emirate cabin crew. I left high school when i was in grade 11, i had my cambridge exam and left because of some family problem with my dad. But i had other certificate that i think will be helpful working as a cabin crew. I have 5 years of experience in the hotel industry with two certificate, I study first aid and fire fighting with there certificate, 2 years of experience working with MSC and I can speak 5 languages (English, french, creole, italian and hindi). Will that help me get the job or would it be a street no no because i don't have a high school graduate.
Can someone give me some advice ?
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: Can you join the emirate cabin crew with grade  Posted 19/01/2020 at 10:21
In reply to post #2...
Although their requirements state grade 12 you could certainly apply and see - if you don't pass the first automated stage to check if you meet the basics, you will know why. But you never know, you have the right skill set and experience for being cabin crew and they might pick up on this and let you through to the next stage.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top