profile image
Sierrah
CAE - SAS Ireland (LHR base)
profile image
Sierrah
Hi everyone!
I have applied for a cabin crew position at Sas Ireland through CAE. I was invited to record a video interview and shortly after they emailed me to schedule a phone interview.

Is anyone aware of the steps that will follow the phone interview? I know in previous recruitments (before covid) they used to organize in-person assessments but I am not sure they will continue to do so atm.

Any experience at all on a recruitment process with them?
profile image
JD 99
Hi Sierrah!
I applied as well for a senior position, but haven't heard anything after video interview unfortunately...How was your phone interview? Did they share contract details?
profile image
2fly2019
Likewise, applied for a senior position over 2 weeks ago, sent in the Video interview and not heard anything since. I’m hoping I’ll at least get a reply either way.
Are you all already rated on the A319/20/21?
profile image
JD 99
Hi! Yes, I was flying on A320/21 as Senior, but with my previous not current airline. I have emailed them yesterday and they replied that I will be contacted by the end of this week regarding further steps. Start date is Aug 9th,if successful
profile image
Sierrah
Hi there!

My application is not for senior, so hopefully you guys will still hear back from them!

Is that start day confirmed? I am still in the process but no joining date expectation was given to me, however, they did mention that they would like it to be asap.

Phone interview is very informative tho, they share all contract details and terms and conditions, so you can make questions and decide if it's for you or not at this stage.

Hope it helps and crossing my fingers for all of us!
profile image
2fly2019
So is the phone call more or less the final step? Or did they say what comes next? Assuming it’s done differently at the moment since we already did a video interview?

I’ve just been offered a screening call now myself too!
profile image
Sez93
After the screening call there is a group interview followed by an individual interview

Start dates 9 and 23 August
profile image
Sierrah
Well done!
The screening call (nothing to worry about, more like a casual chat about the offer itself) will be followed by a group assessment and a personal interview, both online. Quite a long process tbh, but hopefully it will be worth it!
I am waiting to hear back after my final interview and they did mention that there’s still no info on when and where the trainings will be held, so I guess we will still need to wait.
profile image
2fly2019
Amazing thanks for the info. Fingers crossed for us all.
I must admit I’m not sure how I feel about an online group activity and interview, I come across Sooooo much better in person, I hate hiding behind a computer screen, unsurprising really, given that us cabin crew are people people!
profile image
Sierrah
Anyone successful and with a start date has been contacted with training details?

I haven't heard back from them since they offered my start date (9th August). Given the short notice, I will really appreciate any info about where the training will be held while I wait for CAE to come back to me ...

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.48k 1 month ago
126 958.48k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.17k 11 months ago
113 543.17k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly