profile image
kajol1
Cabin Crew please comment what happened.
profile image
kajol1
Me applied to this company went to attend open day. I met this candidate at open day ( outside hotel) we both were together before the registration started. This person i met was acting very nervous, ( i assumed it might be because of open day pressure etc) anyway we took seat all of sudden this person ran to this other row and took a seat. ( so basically this candidate left half empty row and moved to full row of candidates) i was busy with wht i was doing and just focused on myself. i was not successful and this nervous candidate got to the next round.
Before start of open day when we were waiting we did exchange Facebook ids. so its been a month and one day i see this candidate announcing on face book finally got my dream job.
I AM HAPPY SOMEONE GOT THEIR DREAM JOB BUT I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS IN MY HEAD. THIS CANDIDATE HAD NO SOCIAL SKILLS, ZERO GROOMING, NO CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS AND NO CONFIDENCE HOW COME YOU GET A JOB SO SOON???
WHY CHANGE OF ROW AND LOOK FOR RECRUITERS ?? IN ONE MONTH GETTING A JOB??
profile image
flyingmarta
This happens all the time with a lot of airlines. I have attended various open days and assessment days and seen candidates with bad English, not groomed at all, bad attitude and no social or good communication skills go further and even getting the job. While i see excellent candidates with excellent skills getting rejected. Some say it is luck and some say sometimes the recruiters connect better with specific candidates and some say it is based on specific quota. No one really knows the recruitment guidelines they have and how they select their candidates. It will forever be a mystery to me.

If anyone cracked the recruitment secrets/passcode, please inform us
profile image
142f
It's all depend on luck. It's like a lottery!
I was in an EK OD and there were 2 recruiters, meaning 2 different row. First I queued for the first row, dropped my CV, talked briefly to the recruiter but she put my CV on her left hand side. I know I'll get rejected because her right side stack of CV was much lesser than her left.
So I queued to the second row, (secretly praying the first recruiter won't recognize me queueing for the second recruiter)
And then the result came out, the first recruiter rejected me but the second shortlisted me
Same outfit, same hairstyle, same CV - one recruiter accepted me and the other one rejected me
SO IT REALLY IS DEPEND ON YOUR LUCK
Unfortunately, the first recruiter recognize me during AD and she asked me to leave the room
But the point is.. it's all go down to the recruiter, no matter how well your grooming is or how excellent your CV is.. Even if you're miss universe but if the recruiter doesn't like you and they don't vibe with you, you can't go to the next stage
profile image
saudiairlines
Starting its services in the year 1945, Saudi airlines is one of the oldest names in the airline sector. Very few people might have thought that the venture that started with one aircraft back then would turn to the world leader in its area of business some 50-55 years later on. Moreover, it is because of the constant efforts made by Saudi airlines along with few other companies, the airline industry has taken the shape and form, in which we see it today. As of today, Saudi airlines provide air travel facility to its passengers to around 90 destinations across the world, covering all the six continents.

NIce to share with this post....Read More

Saudi Airlines
profile image
Arun Nagar

Grab post to roblox free robux play it online game. 

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.19k 1 year ago
8 8.19k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.77k 11 months ago
64 248.77k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume