- Large Double Room Kingston
- Heathrow crew house
- Qatar Online Interview
- customer service agent QR
- Qatar Airways after AD
- Cabin Crew Employment Survey

Cabin Crew Job Scams....

Author
  Topic Started By:  cabincrewconsultant    On:  Sat 1st February, 2020 at 11:23
cabincrewconsultant
#1  Cabin Crew Job Scams....  Posted 01/02/2020 at 11:23
Just a warning about a few scams that have been about the last month or so, please be careful!

Al Jaber Aviation in UAE (emails and job offers/contracts) have been sent out to cabin crew, pilots, engineers... The company in fact officially closed down last year and no longer exists, so this is a definite scam.

AviationCV had a recent advertisement for VIP Cabin Crew on Airbus320 for bases in Europe. This was confirmed as a scam by Cat Aviation whose name was being used - they clarified that they don't hire crew outside of Zurich and did not post the ad.

Luxair VIP emailed me with a random offer (I had not applied...) offering me a 2 year contract... I replied out of curiosity and they asked for all training costs, accommodation, transport etc. fees to be paid in advance for a 2 week course that would ensure me a position as VIP cabin crew.

If it looks suspicious, it probably is! If in doubt ask a well experienced crew member or ask me here on the forum or by PM and I will let you know if its genuine or not
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
pip1234
#2  Re: Cabin Crew Job Scams....  Posted 01/02/2020 at 18:14
In reply to post #1...
Excellent post! I received an email from Al-Jaber but the standard of English was appalling so I figured it was a scam.

It seems quite a few scam jobs are popping up in aviation CV at the moment so this is something to watch out for too.
         Jump to Top
A54Y
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Cabin Crew Job Scams....  Posted 01/02/2020 at 18:18
In reply to post #2...
Another way to spot a scammer is the email address they ask you to send your CV/pictures to.

Hotmail and Gmail addresses will not be used by legitimate recruiters.

Remember, Nil illegitimi carborundum!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: Cabin Crew Job Scams....  Posted 19/02/2020 at 13:03
In reply to post #1...
Another one to add to the list...

There is currently an email being sent out to some candidates offering them a VIP Flight Attendant job after attending a VIP Course (and paying 1400 euro...) It says its from AvconJet (email: recruitment@avconjet.us) and that is not their email address, it should end .at.

Anyway, Avconjet have been contacted and it's a scam/fake. Be careful out there, these scams are getting more and more detailed!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#5  Re: Cabin Crew Job Scams....  Posted 08/03/2020 at 09:30
In reply to post #4...
Another one doing the rounds... Aerovista FZE in Dubai - looking for pilots, cabin crew, engineers etc and asking to send CV and salary expectations etc...
         Jump to Top