Latest Posts
- YOU WANTING TO RELOCATE TO A COUNTRY?
- AUTHENTIC/REGISTERED PAPER-WORKS....
- GETTING TO YOUR DREAM-LAND NOW...
- GET TO US AND HAVE NO MORE WORRIES TRAVELING ABOUT
- WHAT UWISH FOR.....EASY TRAVELING??
- GET INTO ANY COUNTRY YOU WISH NOW!
- NEEDED BY YOU?
- REGISTERED PAPER-WORKS/NOVELTIES AVAILABLE!
- FACING DIFFICULTIES TRAVELING ABROAD??
- DÉMÉNAGEMENT À L'ÉTRANGER JE VIENS SIMPLE!!

Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Meedoo13    On:  Fri 26th September, 2008 at 06:37
Meedoo13
Groupie
Morocco
#1  Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 26/09/2008 at 06:37
let's share the questions that we experienced or even heard others faced in their interviews. & I hope if we could come up with ideal answers for them. whoever thinks that they have the right answer we can post it here too under its question, so we can help eachother with this. I'll start with these main questions as I recieved them as a start, & hope to get their answers soon: Cabin Crew / Air Hostess Interview Questions Practice some of the answers for the interview questions that you are likely to be asked in Cabin Crew Interview: 1. Tell us about yourself 2. Why do you want to join us? 3. What would you like to do in five years' time? 4. Do you prefer working with others or alone? 5. What are your biggest accomplishments? 6. What are your favorite subjects? 7. Why should we hire you? 8. What are your hobbies? 9. What is the worst feedback you have ever got? 10. What is the most difficult situation you have faced? 11. How do you measure talent? 12. How do/would you optimize performance and lift standards in a team? 13. Have you ever dealt with a customer making an unrealistic demand? 14. How would you respond if you were offered the job? 15. Tell me about something recently that really annoyed you. 16. What will you bring to the job/company if we employ you? 17. Tell me about the culture at your last company/employer. 18. Tell me about your life at College or University (or even your time in your previous job). 19. What do you want to be doing in 2/5/10 years time? Or: Where do you want to be in 2/5/10 years time? 20. What is your ideal job? 21. What did you achieve in your last job? 22. What are your strengths? 23. What are your weaknesses? 24. Give me an example of when you've produced some poor work and how you've dealt with it.
Edited 26/09/2008 @ 06:38 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Meedoo13
Groupie
Morocco
#2  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 29/09/2008 at 11:52
hey where's everybody??? wow.... is everybody keepin their questions for themself? but at least typing some words here are free I guess com'n I don wanna feel myself alone guys, let's hear something here...
         Jump to Top
linz76
Groupie
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 29/09/2008 at 15:55
When in a interview you are asked a question like"what are your weaknesses?" or " give us an example when you have produced some poor work?".Which is the best way to anwser this.
Tell them you are perfect and never get anything wrong,(potetially looking like a liar or arrogant) or give them a example, and risk showing your your weaknesses as a person.

I would be intrested to hear what people have said to these questions.
         Jump to Top
Omnitrio
#4  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 29/09/2008 at 17:16

wht is ur weaknesses?
Though i havent  this ?  i was prepared to answer it :)
u can say "My weakness is chocolate, when I see tht bar of chocolate filled with caramel & nuts I cant stand cant stop myself. Im tryin now to work on it as i know if i eat 2 much chocolate i'll be fat, so once a week i allowed myself to eat some 50 -100gr of sweets or chocolates, but 3 times a week I go to gym"
u can answer smth like tht, there r no right or wrong answers, just talk, do not keep silence!Wink

Edited 30/09/2008 @ 04:38 Revision #1
مملكة البحرين
         Jump to Top
Omnitrio
#5  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 29/09/2008 at 17:21
Questions:
1) Tell us the time when u had to deal with people of dif. culture? wht was the outcome?
2) The worst about ur previous job.
3) Tell us the time u had to go an extra mile
4) Annoyed customers & how u dealt with this

مملكة البحرين
         Jump to Top
Meedoo13
Groupie
Morocco
#6  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 30/09/2008 at 04:31
for a weakness question, of course never answer them your real weakness. that would go against you. you can try an advantage or a habit that they admire in a job or a personality, & pretend that it's your weakness. like you say you do have a bad habit that you always try to arrive on time, or before time with 5 min. that isn't always easy for you to do, so you sometimes have to make an extra effort to do this habit... you can impress them with this BAD habit
         Jump to Top
ckaraahmet
Turkey
#7  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 01/10/2008 at 19:19
thats well truw meedoo!u can tell em that when u arrive earlier that gets you wait longer than others and gets ou bored if you arrive too early!
         Jump to Top
JazGetHigh
Poland
#8  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 12/10/2008 at 20:45
Thank you for your questions and answers! I have my interview in a couple of days! It will help me for sure.
         Jump to Top
fly_to_moon
United Kingdom
#9  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 13/10/2008 at 09:47

I really feel uncomfortable when asked "what are your biggest achievements?”  Once I was in an interview for a job in Politics and I had really not prepared myself to answer this question.  My first thought was Cabin Crew so I blurted it out with no though for the job I had applied for.  I spend the next 10 minutes explaining how working as Cabin Crew does require much skill and intelligence.

That’s a good tip, unlike me - think before you speak and give answers that are appropriate for the position and not necessarily your true thoughts!

I drink, don't smoke - I like curry & go to the gym - I watch reality T.V. & read 'The Economist'. Fair enough I say!
         Jump to Top
rana
#10  Re: Cabin Crew Interview Questions  Posted 15/10/2008 at 17:07
hi guys
my interview with gulfair after couple of days in morocco...if any of you had an interview with them recently please give me an idea about the questions that i can get it .... thank you Smile
         Jump to Top
Next >