- Newcastle (NCL) Assessment Day
- EasyJet AD Bristol - anyone?

Cabin Crew Emirates

Author
  Topic Started By:  smiley123    On:  Fri 14th June, 2013 at 09:24
smiley123
United Kingdom
#1  Cabin Crew Emirates  Posted 14/06/2013 at 09:24
Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you know what Emirates actually look for in somebody to be part of their cabin crew? I'm 21 in August, but I can't speak any other languages except English. I have had 9 months retail experience and 3 years bar experience?
Emmeline Lucy Spann
         Jump to Top
Coniglio
Groupie
Germany
#2  Re: Cabin Crew Emirates  Posted 15/06/2013 at 11:17
In reply to post #1...

Originally posted by smiley123

Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you know what Emirates actually look for in somebody to be part of their cabin crew? I'm 21 in August, but I can't speak any other languages except English. I have had 9 months retail experience and 3 years bar experience?

Its hard to tell what they are looking for. Just give it a shot and you'll see. The job is not easy to get. I have waited for over a year before getting my approval.

Don't worry if you don't speak more than one language, I know many people that made it all the way like that.

Good luck
         Jump to Top
Katb1991
#3  Re: Cabin Crew Emirates  Posted 15/06/2013 at 16:08
Hi Hun
I don't know what they really look for but I was in your position when I went to the open day I will be 22 in August and really didn't think I would get very far. But I received my golden call 2 weeks ago and I'm so excited best thing I have done!
Go for it xxx
         Jump to Top
Ninka147
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Cabin Crew Emirates  Posted 16/06/2013 at 23:59
In reply to post #3...
same position i turn 21 on september 30 only speak english,worked in nandos as a waitress.hoping it is enough.
         Jump to Top