- Emirate/Etihad last Update
- Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew
- Emirates Recruitment Process
- United Airlines @ LHR
- Emirates application
- Emirates Video interview

Cabin Crew Consultant

Author
  Topic Started By:  cabincrewconsultant    On:  Thu 30th January, 2020 at 09:53
cabincrewconsultant
#1  Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 30/01/2020 at 09:53
Dear flying (and soon to be...) friends,

Some of you may know me from the articles I have written in the career advice section and from these forums where I try and help from time to time. Some of you may have also visited my own website www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com where I have coached new cabin crew and VIP flight attendants and provided ebooks for the last 10 years...

At this stage, I am sadly thinking about closing my own website down within the next month or so. I would like to ask your opinions out there... would you like it to remain open? Have you enjoyed using the website or bought an ebook? Any other thoughts you'd like to share?

If you don't wish to comment here please feel free to contact me at my website. It's been a real labour of love and I am proud to think of all the cabin crew and VIP flight attendants I have helped along their journey (feel free to share your story here) but I feel it may be time to move on. I'd love to know what you think and then I'll decide if to continue that side of my business...

Many thanks for all your support and let's see how things work out!

Patricia
Cabin Crew Consultant
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#2  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 27/02/2020 at 10:08
In reply to post #1...
Thank you to those of you who contacted me, it was nice to hear such positive feedback. I will continue the website for one more month before I decide whether or not to finally close down...
In the meantime, feel free to download the free grooming guide, day in a life, 20 interview questions etc. (whilst they are still there!)

Any questions or thoughts - just PM me or contact me through my website...
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#3  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 29/02/2020 at 10:59
In reply to post #1...
Dear Patricia,

You have done a remarkable job, helping make dreams come true. Hundreds, and if not thousands will always remember your empowerment; Even if you decide to move onto the next chapter (eventually, we all get to the point of exploring new avenues), yes, you will leave a huge gap, but it won't take away the legacy you have built. As feedback is coming through (to aid in your final decision) - this was to channel gratitude and much support to you.

tanG0.
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 29/02/2020 at 11:02
In reply to post #3...
Thank you for those lovely words, much appreciated
         Jump to Top