- Wanting EZY Staff Travel
- wanting staff travel
- Eastern Airways UK
- Wizz recruitment
- A321/Airbus cabin crew vacancy
- Private Jet Flight Attendant Training

Cabin Crew Consultant

Author
  Topic Started By:  cabincrewconsultant    On:  Thu 30th January, 2020 at 09:53
cabincrewconsultant
#1  Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 30/01/2020 at 09:53
Dear flying (and soon to be...) friends,

Some of you may know me from the articles I have written in the career advice section and from these forums where I try and help from time to time. Some of you may have also visited my own website www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com where I have coached new cabin crew and VIP flight attendants and provided ebooks for the last 10 years...

At this stage, I am sadly thinking about closing my own website down within the next month or so. I would like to ask your opinions out there... would you like it to remain open? Have you enjoyed using the website or bought an ebook? Any other thoughts you'd like to share?

If you don't wish to comment here please feel free to contact me at my website. It's been a real labour of love and I am proud to think of all the cabin crew and VIP flight attendants I have helped along their journey (feel free to share your story here) but I feel it may be time to move on. I'd love to know what you think and then I'll decide if to continue that side of my business...

Many thanks for all your support and let's see how things work out!

Patricia
Cabin Crew Consultant
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#2  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 27/02/2020 at 10:08
In reply to post #1...
Thank you to those of you who contacted me, it was nice to hear such positive feedback. I will continue the website for one more month before I decide whether or not to finally close down...
In the meantime, feel free to download the free grooming guide, day in a life, 20 interview questions etc. (whilst they are still there!)

Any questions or thoughts - just PM me or contact me through my website...
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#3  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 29/02/2020 at 10:59
In reply to post #1...
Dear Patricia,

You have done a remarkable job, helping make dreams come true. Hundreds, and if not thousands will always remember your empowerment; Even if you decide to move onto the next chapter (eventually, we all get to the point of exploring new avenues), yes, you will leave a huge gap, but it won't take away the legacy you have built. As feedback is coming through (to aid in your final decision) - this was to channel gratitude and much support to you.

tanG0.
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 29/02/2020 at 11:02
In reply to post #3...
Thank you for those lovely words, much appreciated
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#5  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 12/06/2020 at 19:32
In reply to post #4...
Hello all,
I am still here during this difficult time in aviation. You can still download free guides from my website or other resources and I am still free to answer PMs or emails at my website if anyone needs any help. I am trying to help as many people as I can, I might not be able to find jobs but can offer advice during this unprecedented time in aviation.
Take care all! Stay positive...
Patricia
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#6  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 07/07/2020 at 12:57
In reply to post #5...
If anyone wishes to help support my own website during these difficult times and help me to continue to support the cabin crew community, please 'buy me a coffee' - details on my website...
         Jump to Top
Lanzaroteprincess
#7  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 08/07/2020 at 16:22
In reply to post #6...
I really appreciate everything you have done on here, for me personally! It is a difficult time as you say but certainly, in the future, you expertise will be valuable again. Without your advice, I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy nearly 2 amazing years travelling the world
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#8  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 09/07/2020 at 07:57
In reply to post #7...
Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words - it means a lot!

I am really glad that you stuck with it and enjoyed your experiences - you will never forget being Cabin Crew!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#9  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 09/09/2020 at 11:01
In reply to post #8...
I am still trying to help as many people as I can, even in these difficult times... behind the scenes admin fees are still payable to keep my website running. I believe I can only keep it going until the end of september - thanks covid

Please feel free to download the free items, ask questions as usual and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, if you are in a position to be able to help, please click here:
Buy Me A Coffee
         Jump to Top
Lanzaroteprincess
#10  Re: Cabin Crew Consultant  Posted 10/09/2020 at 11:35
In reply to post #9...
I’m back to the skies as of this month, so grateful to be back ! The whole industry has taken such a hit, it’s painful to see, I hate it ! With all the will in the world, I believe my 2021/2022 we can all be excited about our dream jobs again. I hope to continue to see you operating in the future
         Jump to Top