< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 12th September, 2014 at 19:33
ashc
United Kingdom
#55  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 16/01/2015 at 14:04
In reply to post #54...
Hello :)

I had my Assessment day on 9th Dec and all you needed to bring was your passport and national insurance card, they didn't even mention GCSE certificates.. I think they ask for them later on along the line if you get through the interview stages!

Good luck, enjoy it! x
         Jump to Top
TravelBug2015
United Kingdom
#56  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 16/01/2015 at 14:50
In reply to post #55...
Ah thank you! I rang them today and they said I was okay to go without them but would need them If I got an offer of employment :) x
         Jump to Top
scotch
Groupie
Denmark
#57  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 18/01/2015 at 08:45
In reply to post #56...
hi guys this is quite urgent, ba sent an email a couple of days ago saying their id verification process had changed, and you now need to bring two other forms of identification along with your passport, one of which has to have an uk address on but wha if you have never lived in the uk before hence dont have an uk address?

i'm planning to bring my passport, my eu id card and my driving licence but none of them have an english address... what should i do?
         Jump to Top
Quastie1
#58  BAWebsite--Cabin Crew Job Description Discrepancy?  Posted 26/01/2015 at 16:16
As a former Flight Attendant in the States who now lives in England, I started applying on BA's website for the role of Cabin Crew, and the Job Description states one must have a "Valid Passport". Yet, when I started filling out the application online, I was rejected, and they stated it was because I don't have an EU passport. Yet, the Job Description did not specify an EU Passport; merely a "Valid Passport."

I am a U.S. Citizen who holds a Visa which allows me the right to work and live in the UK. Since I also hold a U.S. Passport, I am obviously legally allowed unrestricted travel to the U.S. Is a U.S. Passport not a valid passport, as in the Job Description ?

Will not my Visa be sufficient for me to apply for the position as Cabin Crew?

I emailed BA recruitment, but I never got a reply
         Jump to Top
sabrinaj
#59  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 01/04/2015 at 20:42
***HELP PLEASE!!!***

hello everyone PLEASE can anyone help me with some a answers as I have 2 urgent questions:
1. what is the difference between Mixed Fleet and Gatwick Fleet, which one is better working for?????
2. in which area can one find a cheaper rent, near Heathrow airport or near Gatwick airport???? i ask this as I am not from England and i have no ideea..

PLEASE i would appreciate your answers vry much! Thank u!!

Sabrina
         Jump to Top
lcoles
#60  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 15/04/2015 at 11:19
Hi have a assesment day tomorrow and have seen the comments about education certificates to be produced on the day.
Well in fairness I'm 46 and have not had them in years .
The e mail states all documentation must be present or they cannot proceed with assessment day.
Have sent 2 emails and no reply and have tried phoning the number to no avail.
Should I just go and see what happens.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Anne83
Groupie
United Kingdom
#61  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 15/04/2015 at 13:59
In reply to post #60...
Hello,

I got mine sent to me very last minute when I read that also. They did ask to see them on the day but weren't sending people home if they didnt have them. They told those individuals that if successful they would have to produce them to continue with the offer of employment. This was on Monday 13th April so hopefully will be the same at your AD.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
lcoles
#62  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 15/04/2015 at 15:30
In reply to post #61...
Hi thanks for that hope you hear soon
I think I have to go through ocr to get a certified letter.
Hope you enjoyed your assessment day. I'm very nervous feel like I just want it over

Thanks lynn
         Jump to Top
Anne83
Groupie
United Kingdom
#63  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 15/04/2015 at 17:01
In reply to post #62...
Thank you. Good luck and don't forget your national insurance card, I did!!!

Jump to Top
Kelly23c
United Kingdom
#64  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 18/04/2015 at 22:16
Hello could anyone help me. I'm a mum and just wanted to know how easy it is to drop trips with the mixed fleet so to have the least stay overs a month as possible any advise is much welcome. I have been invited to am assessment, cabin crew has always been my dream. Could this really work? Thanks
Edited 18/04/2015 @ 22:22 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >