profile image
albaker
Before Applying for Qatar Airways
profile image
paczek87
I was thinking the same, that they need form you just excellent customer service nothing more.. I waiting respond from QA, and after those all bad things which i heard i started get crazy. My aim is join Etihad Airways. Hope same day i will achive it ! :) Thanks
profile image
AL87
Me too, I've heard only good things about them, if you're still so young then it's really good to have experience with QA, it will surely raise a huge impact in your CV, and will increase your chances for a CC position with other big airlines such as Emirates, Etihad, etc...
profile image
asafa
paczek are you a guy or a gal?

Your waiting for QK to contact you after being successful at FI?
If I may know when and where was your OD for Qatar.
profile image
paczek87
I`m a girl,and I`m waiting respond after my FI.. Its almost 3 weeks later and i havent recived any e-mail form QA.
It was in Warsaw on 28th of Jan.
profile image
asafa
check your PM, paczek ok?
profile image
prettyinpunk
I actually think it puts you at more of a disadvantage than an advantage. The overwhelming majority of people hired by emirates have no cabin crew experience at all. This is so they can teach them how to be exactly the type of cabin crew Emirates want, without having to deal with people who have been tailored to another airline and do things the other airline's way.
profile image
AL87
And that's true, too.
profile image
Angel of Sky
Hi Albaker!

I really appreciate ur post and information in so much details about Qatar Airways!
Now i just have to waiting the Golden Call from Emirates!
Keep fingers crossed!
profile image
ex_QR
So TRUE!!! It was a relief when I resigned. Qatar Airways really makes sure your life becomes a living hell. When I had joined in 2008 they showed us a clip of the so called airport which in reality was just the Premium Terminal meant for 1st class and Business class passengers.
profile image
nessaxox89
thank you so much for all that great information, but i do have a question that was not answered. I am married to a pilot and we are both losing our jobs this year because our company is going bankrupt. We thought going together to Qatar would be a good idea to make money.

My question is will we be able to live together since we are already married assuming we both get the job??

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.19k 2 years ago
4 2.19k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.33k 1 year ago
8 7.33k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 3 weeks ago
8 2.9k 3 weeks ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 3 weeks ago
6 1.03k 3 weeks ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43k 1 month ago
29 43k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 7 months ago
40 6k 7 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634k 1 year ago
162 634k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.37k 4 years ago
10 67.37k 4 years ago by user16937
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.66k 7 months ago
266 594.66k 7 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.29k 11 months ago
39 427.29k 11 months ago by Aaron