profile image
albaker
Before Applying for Qatar Airways
profile image
lullaby123
hello. I wanted to ask if you can still apply if you have a family member still in training for QA?
profile image
user16937
Hey there all, I haven't got the renewal of my contract in banana airlines based in burj khalifa land because of too many sick incidents Planning to apply to qatar just to stay a bit more in the middle east to be able to save 10k euros more Does anybody know if QA hires crew with previews ek experience? Cheers xoxo
profile image
Desert_Hostie
Lol that is so not true, I flew with tons of ex QR crew.

You might be thinking of the old agreement they had not to hire each others' pilots.

But consider that it's hard to fly anywhere within the Gulf with the embargo on Qatar. You can't just fly to Dubai or Abu Dhabi for a weekend or to go to a concert etc...
profile image
anako
To be honest, you shouldn't really work in any of the Middle East airlines... Just ask yourself, why don't they hire their own people? And why do they pay so much attention to Crew's looks? The answer is: because they want mascots and because noone living in any of these countries would work for that little money. It doesn't matter if it's QA or Emirates or Etihad. They don't really consider you equal or worth their attention as a person and human being. QA is the most obvious example, they are looking for SLAVES, not employees, and it's not an overstatement. Other airlines might hide it better, but they have a very similar mentality. If they treat you OK it's only because they make loads of money off your work and because they are scared of a bad opinion in the West which = less money. Don't get blinded.

Okay, I do understand that for some people the job seems like a good money opportunity, but consider it twice if it's really worth it.
profile image
Jf 70

Hey! I was wondering if having self harm cuts on your wrist would be eliminating, they were just curious cuts as I copied a movie when i was teenager..

profile image
Chastity Sims

For Cheap & Best Deals on Qatar Airways Flight Reservation, Contact https://travelwithflights.com/qatar-airways/ at (844) 203-2954

profile image
Chastity Sims

For Cheap & Best Deals on Qatar Airways Flight Reservation, Contact https://travelwithflights.com/qatar-airways/ at (844) 203-2954

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.07k 1 year ago
8 8.07k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.01k 8 months ago
266 595.01k 8 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe