- Destinations for Virgin Australia Auckland Base

BA MIXED FLEET INTERVIEW - QUERIES

Author
  Topic Started By:  meganplease    On:  Fri 9th September, 2011 at 21:39
meganplease
United Kingdom
#1  BA MIXED FLEET INTERVIEW - QUERIES  Posted 09/09/2011 at 21:39
Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbie and I've a few AD's coming up next month and I thought I would join as I'm looking for some hints and tips and any past experiences on interviews for British Airways. I would ideally like to know what to expect on the day so as to calm my nerves. I'm really excited and very egar to become cabin crew as i've just finished university and everyone I have spoken to loves working as cabin crew.

Thank you to anyone who can give me some guidance or past experiences

xx
MeganPlease
         Jump to Top
anja
#2  Re: BA MIXED FLEET INTERVIEW - QUERIES  Posted 10/09/2011 at 10:12
In reply to post #1...
Hi meganplease,

The BA CC AD consists of a reach test and then your height is measured (they are really strict on this so don't go if you don't meet the criteria as you will be sent home). There is a straightforward security/safety test (nothing to worry about as it is mainly commonsense!) and then there are group activities, a role play and then a 2- 1 interview. Be confident and have lots of great examples of when you gave brilliant customer service and also have e.g.'s of when you felt things weren't so brilliant - because the assessors will ask you about this as well. Also you will be asked to read a cabin announcement out loud in the 2-1 interview. The assessors are all really nice and will put you at your ease so that you can do your best!

I have worked as BA CC and it is a great job!

Good luck with your AD's!
         Jump to Top
oldskool
#3  Re: BA MIXED FLEET INTERVIEW - QUERIES  Posted 12/09/2011 at 20:41
In reply to post #1...
Hi Darling,
I have once been asked "when was the last time I felt disappointed" and I kind of froze as I'm happy ish person and don't look back so I found it hard to answear that,lol
When is your AD?
good luck :)
x
         Jump to Top