profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
Romano2016
Is anyone else attending the AD on June 15th?

R
profile image
FlyAway2018
I'm on the AM 20 April assessment day getting a cab from Elephant & Castle. If there's anyone else who'd like to hop in and share the cost give me a shout.
profile image
Romano2016
Hey man! Good luck on your AD!

You wouldn’t be able to tell me what the day consists of, would you?

Cheers,
R
profile image
risty
Hi, in this forum in the interview & start date section you can find lots of information about the assessment centre
profile image
FlyAway2018
I've been given a start date of 1 June... which is three days before I go on holiday for a week. Hoping they can offer me a later start date!

UPDATE: Turns out they can't and there's no more courses until February! Going to have to pull out of my holiday at a cost of £150 - could be worse.
profile image
FlyAway2018
Anyone here starting 1 June? I've set up a Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BACFJune2018/

Will be interested to see also if anyone was at the same assessment centre as me, 20 April morning session.
profile image
Lily
Hi,

Can anyone advise what life is like at City Flyer? what does an average roster look like, meaning is it commutable from outside London? Many overnight trips etc

many thanks! any help much appreciated!
profile image
Ivo Nobrega
Hello

Anyone could give some information on average salary and working conditions and progression on the career?

Thanks in advance

Safe flights
profile image
ConGriggs
Hi!

I had my AD for BA CityFlyer on the 14th September and was emailed on the 18th to say that I successfully passed the assessment day but they haven't got any courses available & I am in the holding pool. They said in the email they are looking for the next courses to start in January 2019. Was anyone else put in the holding pool and how long it took to get your start date?

Was just wondering how often they do courses as just a bit concerned that I'm not going to be offered a position?

Thank you! :-)
profile image
FlyAway2018
Originally posted by @RobertoNobrega
Hello

Anyone could give some information on average salary and working conditions and progression on the career?

Thanks in advance

Safe flights

Salary is going to depend a lot on your roster - if you mostly do nightstops it's going to be higher than if you mostly do day trips. Also summer is busier so you'll be making more in the summer than in the winter. For my first two months online (July and August) I earned £2.3k each month (take home £1.8k).

Progression wise prospects for the next rung on the ladder are pretty good as there are as many CSMs (customer service manager) and Main Crew.

It's a very friendly place to work and so far I've been very happy.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.32k -
0 1.32k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.52k 10 months ago
64 248.52k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.82k 8 months ago
266 594.82k 8 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.69k 2 years ago
27 193.69k 2 years ago by juankax