profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
TeaMan
Yes I saw them advertising May/ June I had my Ad in August for them but I'm not crew savvy so not sure when or how often they recruit
profile image
TeaMan
Hi

Is any one else in the hold pool waiting for a training date?

I'm in stage one of the reference process and was told by recruitment there are no more courses planned for this year - just wondered who else is waiting?

Xx
profile image
Skyflyer84
Has anyone else found that the BA recruitment people contacted them very late on in the joining process to request for references and police checks? They are asking me for a police check from another country, which is a really lengthy process and they have given me 4 weeks to do so before my start date! I'm in a real panic because I'm worried I won't receive the police check in time and lose out on my start date!
profile image
pinkbutterfly
Hiya,

I had an AD for CityFlyer on Sept 21 and made it to interview stage . I thought it went well and was told i would hear back within 7 -10 days whether or not i was successful. Its been well over 10 days and i have heard nothing.

Does it normally take this long as i am beginning to think that when they do contact me it will be an application unsuccessful email Has anybody else had to wait this long to hear the outcome of their AD
profile image
StellaBella05
Hi everyone!

I applied to BA Cityflyer (Edinburgh base) in the summer and have just been offered an assessment day next week but I'm not sure whether this is the job for me.

Would anyone be able to tell me a little bit more about the role- I've searched and searched online but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there.

Things I would like to know are:

-A typical roster and destinations you fly to (eg. Do you just fly within the UK or do you do European destinations? How many flights a week/month do you do?)
-Work/life balance
-Working Culture
-Salary
-Uniform/Grooming standards: Do you need to 'look' a certain way? Hair/make-up?

I would appreciate any help with these questions as I don't want to take the place on the AD of someone else if the job just isn't for me.
profile image
charlie.bradbury
I've read on Wikipedia that CityFlyer are planning to commence seasonal operations out of Manchester this summer? Does anyone have any further information about this?
profile image
daniela_sf_oliveira
Does anyone know when they will be open again to apply for Cityflyer
profile image
NewHopefulFlyer
Anyone in the holding pool for LCY BA Cityflyer? :)
profile image
Loulou5106
Yes I was in the holding pool for CityFlyer LCY but due to start my training next week !
You still waiting for dates?
profile image
NewHopefulFlyer
Originally posted by @Loulou5106
Yes I was in the holding pool for CityFlyer LCY but due to start my training next week !
You still waiting for dates?

Aw nice one!! Yeah I meant currently in the holding pool as I'm aware of the August start date. Only just cleared stage 1 last week after 5 months! When did you receive the conditional offer if you don't mind me asking!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.36k -
0 1.36k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.64k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.64k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.42k 1 year ago
39 427.42k 1 year ago by Aaron
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.96k 8 months ago
266 594.96k 8 months ago by KL17
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.45k 4 years ago
10 67.45k 4 years ago by user16937
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines For KLM crew and all those who want to join!
2  11.95k 2 years ago
2 11.95k 2 years ago by skyhazel