profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
Lauralewiss96
Hi,

I had my assessment on the 1st of March and was offered a few days later. I still haven't heard about any training dates, does anyone know how long I should be expecting to wait?

Also how long is the training once you've started?

Thanks
profile image
VicMcGeough
Hey, were you on the AD 7.30-2.30?? I think I was on the same one as you.

I heard from BA last week regs visa (if I had one on my passport or not) utility bill, and copy of drivers license. The girl then told me she was sending away my reference checks start of this week!! But I am the same, not heard any details about training date and it seems like I have been waiting forever!!

I know the training is 6 weeks long.

x
profile image
mimi78
Hey all, super excited as I start my training in a couple of weeks. Just wanted to find out what happens down route in regards to meal allowances, I come from a long haul background so I am used to allowances. Do you just buy your own meals for night stops at cityflyer?
profile image
nataliel84
Hi,

BACF will not supply you with a meal allowance as such. You will get £2.65 per hour as flight duty pay from the moment you check in to the moment you check out which is yours to spend as you wish e.g food, booze, shopping etc. Hope that helps and good luck.
profile image
SChalmers92
Hi guys!!

I was on the assessment day on Weds 6th April, anyone else? Was offered a conditional offer a few weeks later and now just waiting on my references and background checks to be done - seems like the longest wait ever! Anyone else heard anything about training dates?
profile image
Hails2411
Hi everyone! I'm ex City Flyer crew and I've written lots about it on my website- http://lifeasabutterfly.com/category/aviation/cabin-crew1/ Thought it might help with AD preparation and while waiting for your start dates... good luck! :)
profile image
Rosie001
Hello!

Is anybody thinking about or has applied for the Edinburgh Base?

Rosie xx
profile image
VicMcGeough
Hey all,

Just got a start date for 11th August (4 weeks away aghh!)

Anyone else on the same start date? I am moving down from Glasgow so not sure the best way to go about it? Hotel stay for training then find a flat or find somewhere to live straight away?!

x
profile image
panike
Got the email as well. !! Not long now
profile image
Crazylegscrane
Hi all
Could someone post/snap shot/ pm me a typical 6 week cycle ba city flyer crew roster
??

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.36k -
0 1.36k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.64k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.64k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.22k 1 year ago
162 634.22k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.74k 2 years ago
27 193.74k 2 years ago by juankax
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.96k 8 months ago
266 594.96k 8 months ago by KL17