profile image
riley2002
B787 - Norse Atlantic Airways
profile image
Carl Williams
When uploading documents it’s asking for a copy of passport + front page + back page, are you expected to upload a copy of the whole passport in addition to front and back pages?

Thanks
profile image
raffaella scappi
Does anybody know if the Norwegian long haul crew were all issued a U.K. cca or they could still use an easa ? I uploaded my easa attestation but I’ve now received my U.K. caa and I can’t find a way to replace the old license in my profile ?????
profile image
JD 99
I uploaded them both as one 2-page document in pdf, they can choose by themselfs which one they prefer
profile image
arkadyi
Did someone got more info after applying? I read someone got requested to upload some documents... they didn't ask me anything I wonder if is because I already have all my documents uploaded (ex DY crew and have applied to other positions with osm recently so I have there the CCA, medical, previous employers letters etc) but I didn't get any other mail besides the automatic one I got when applied ("thanks for applying blablabla)

I guess they will go for those who have LH experience preferably ex Norwegian 787 crew, but weeeeell let´s see if it's my lucky shot , looking forward to try long hau aviation for a while I suppose if they plan to take off in Dec most likely will start the interview rounds in mid october

Btw, any info about bases? I read they plan to create LGW, OSL, CDG if I remember well (possibilities of other future bases, ARN? in the future depending on demand)
profile image
claudia_casini
Got an email after the one about the documentation saying thank you to keep on being patient on waiting and that in October/November they’ll start to send information about the beginning of recruitment.
profile image
L2406

Hello, has anyone else got the video part? 

profile image
Karoukera

Hello everyone, 

I sent the video yesterday.

For info I applied for senior Cabin crew based in Paris.

Got then 2 email with one asking for a 60 sec video and the other asking 3 question about previous experience.

profile image
Florent23

Hello! 

I am also based in Paris and applied for senior crew. I uploaded video + 3 questions about 2 weeks ago but no news since then. 

Anyone have further news regarding Paris crew base? I have seen that the Operation Manager in CDG has already been chosen. 

Any news about the expected salary and number of flying hours?

It says that we should be available 24/7/365.. does it mean that we remain on standby and no monthly planned roster?

Thanks for anyone who could help!

profile image
Tyler Sonic

궁극을 즐기다 온라인 바카라 다양한 상을 수상하면서 게임.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  57 1 month ago
1 57 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.87k 1 year ago
7 3.87k 1 year ago by Richard Costello
Eurowings Europe
1  3.22k 2 years ago
1 3.22k 2 years ago by FlyEla

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.19k 11 months ago
113 543.19k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.13k 3 months ago
71 986.13k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly