profile image
riley2002
B787 - Norse Atlantic Airways
profile image
JD 99
Originally posted by @b737
just got an email asking for my documents

Exciting! Have you flown on B787 before?
profile image
riley2002
I’m not sure if they’re doing this to deliberately target former Norwegian crew because when they finished training they were issued certificates that said they were 787 trained. Something I’ve never seen at an airline before.
profile image
raffaella scappi
All airlines have aqtv that clearly states what aircraft you can work on . I uploaded my aqtvs
profile image
jknox
Not all airlines give out AQTVs, some only issue them when requested which is odd given it's supposedly a requirement.

However, you're right as it appears this is what they are looking for, more specifically those with 787 experience. I know of some who have uploaded certificates of initial training, since the criteria for the document is fairly vague.
profile image
riley2002
I’ve flown around 5 airlines in my ten years plus of flying and I’ve never had an ATQ handed to me besides I think Monarch.
profile image
DotCotton
With your Attestation it has a reference on and OSM can see which fleets you have previously been trained on. It’s not as if anyone will be in check on the 787 at the moment any way
Anybody heard anything back since sending the documents? I’m intrigued to find out more info on pay, trip patterns etc.
profile image
jknox
OSM won’t be able to check any of that information of their own accord, they will be relying on candidates to provide it. It’s not possible for any employer to check what you’ve operated on previously just by having an attestation number.

So an AQTV or some other proof is exactly what they’ll be wanting
profile image
char_sky
Just been asked for documents, how do I go about employment letters/verifications from my currant airline, as I have only flown my supernumerary flights before being put on unpaid leave due to the pandemic.
profile image
user16937
Try asking for a reference letter, if we work for the same airline (the yellow and blue one) they said that we're allowed to look for work while on unpaid leave.
profile image
JD 99
Write to HR. They are obliged to provide emloyment certificate upon request of an employee, as it can be various grounds for that. While I was active crew I requested it for opening different visas for leisure travel, for opening bank account, so it's not unusual request for HR.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.39k 4 months ago
71 986.39k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira
BA Cabin Crew LGW Training date for LGW
3  807 -
3 807 -