profile image
#newbie
awaiting training date
profile image
#newbie
Hi is anybody from 2nd May assessment day and got through. I am in holding pool for LGW did my medical didn't here anything from them as was told someone needed to look into my medical so rung axa in end and was told my medical is passed. how long has everyone waited so far as just wanna start.
profile image
EBM7
Heyyyyy

I also had mine on may 2nd! I am also waiting, i emailed them last week as to still waiting and they have replied saying they havent allocated me training yet as i said i have a wedding on the 25/26 august so unable to start till then, annoying as its only 2 days but im going to email back and see if they can work around that, but i may have to just wait :( its killing me too, i just want to start too!!!
profile image
EBM7
Heyyyyy

I also had mine on may 2nd! I am also waiting, i emailed them last week as to still waiting and they have replied saying they havent allocated me training yet as i said i have a wedding on the 25/26 august so unable to start till then, annoying as its only 2 days but im going to email back and see if they can work around that, but i may have to just wait :( its killing me too, i just want to start too!!!
profile image
AJxx
Hey, I had my assessment day on May 2nd too ?? I am desperate to start!! What email address did you email? And what did you say, I wanna email them as well to see if there’s any update on when I can start my training but I don’t know how to word it! Hopefully we all get to start soon!
profile image
#newbie
Hi AJ i just replied to the email address that they sent from and explained that i couldnt do august as on holiday and cant change date. Hopefully we will be training this year as seen on their website that they are already recruting for next year already so hopefully will be soon. I used to work for ezy a few years ago and it took around 6 months before i got a training date i got offered the job in october and didnt start training until mid march.
profile image
London1990
Recently got offered a start date after passing assessment day, when they called me they said it would be a 10/12 contract! Only working ten months of the year. They didn’t once mention this when applying or at the assessment days! Who can live on the basic salary for 2 months of the year? It’s ludicrous
profile image
AJxx
Hi there. When is your training? I never heard anything on the assessment day about this 10/12 contract. I thought they would have told us that? Did they give you much information about it? So what happens after 10 months does that mean your unemployed for 2 months or are you still employed with them and then you start working again after 2 months? That’s a bit weird, do you still get the basic salary?
Sorry for all the questions xx
profile image
Lucy7979
Is this for LGW?
profile image
Orio
Hi guys

Does anyone know how long can it be the easyjet holding pool for MXP base ?
I did the assessment day on the 7th of March and got the results on the 12th of the same month.. I'm in holding pool since that day.. I sent emails and I just received the same answer that all the training courses are now full and I still have to wait .. I can even wait 1 year but I would like to know a possible date in which the training course could start.. if someone of you has already gone throughout this stage for MXP, can I kindly ask you for how long have you waited?
Thanks a lot in advance
profile image
London1990
That’s what I said to them that this should have been explained either when you apply or at the assessment date! I was very disappointed to say the least..... So you get paid for all 12 months on the basic salary but 2 months of the year ( between November and March) you do not fly so get no flight pay or commission! Basic salary is not enough to live off of. They allow you to get another job for those 2 months but being hired just for 2 months of the year is not going to be the easiest thing to do
They really need to rethink this contract ASAP, surely as they are in need of cabin crew and the money they spend on you to train they would want you to work all year? It’s very odd to me
I had to turn the job down and they have returned me to the hold pool until they are recruiting for 12 month contracts (and that’s if they start recruiting on 12 month contracts, the way they said it to me this sounds very unlikely)

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  497 -
0 497 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.42k 1 year ago
93 408.42k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.47k 4 years ago
10 67.47k 4 years ago by user16937
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus