profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
thefitnessflyer
Hi all!

I've just got my start dates through - 26th June with SkyPeople and 4th July with BA. Anyone else got these? Is there a Facebook page or group?

xx
profile image
user16937
Hi
Has any one else got a start date with Sky Poeple for the 19th of June and 27th with British Airways
profile image
Sunil Sandhu
Start date of 21st June anyone? Also what is SkyPeople?
Ive not had that in my emails
profile image
cajms
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help pretty please....

Just about to apply for a u.s visa online and it doesn't give me the option to chose 'United Kindgom/London/Great Britain' as an option for "select location where you will be applying for this visa" there is an option for Northern Ireland & Dublin, but i'll be having my interview at the u.s embassy in Westminster, London??

What do I select? Because it wont let me access the application for form DS-160 otherwise:(

Thanks in advance x
profile image
amydxb
Hi Hun, I'm not sure of the start date with sky people as my contract just says start date 24th July.
Could you confirm what the sky people is and where did you get the info?
profile image
James Taylor
Hiya in the dropdown box IT is England,London :)
profile image
cajms
Thank you...

Finally worked it out, five mins after posting.... typical!!

So stressful organising everything, but too excited to start :)

Who also has a start date with skypeople for the 19/06/2017?

I'm also looking for somewhere to live, near base, as I'll be relocating from South Wales x
profile image
James Taylor
Glad you've managed to find it, Yeah there's lots to get done in the run up to starting but you'll be fine, once it's all done feet up and chill :)
profile image
cajms
Anybody had an appointment with the u.s embassy yet who could shed some light on how long I should expect to be at the embassy for? My appointment is for 8am x
profile image
James Taylor
You and hundreds of others lol there will be a queue for sure at that time, you get in line show documents to staff at the end of this queue they will then check your papers, you then join another queue and eventually get admitted into the embassy you will be given a number from the reception team on entering then be seated at the front of the hall there is a screen that will call and show your number this will direct you to a numbered booth where you will hand over all documents for checking.

Fingerprints are taken and paperwork returned to you, you are then seated again were you will then be given a number verbally in the row that you are seated in, when the number is called you will queue again and will be spoken to by a member of the US visa team who will ask a few questions paperwork with passport is handed over to them and they will tell you there and then if visa is approved and will receive back in around 7 days I have spent between 1 and 3 hours there previously just depends how busy it is but everyone gets either 8 or 8.30 appointments

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.31k -
0 1.31k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.23k 1 year ago
93 408.23k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.5k 1 year ago
31 372.5k 1 year ago by Charles Carter