profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
jayjayv
Hey Lauran,

You are being a little impatient haha, don't sweat it, try to relax about about everything, sometimes you'll hear straight back, sometimes it takes a week or two; all applications are processed in batches so you may be at the start of the next batch. The forums are filled with tips and advice about assessment days, the main things to remember are: be yourself, be part of the team, be adaptable.
If you pass the AD and get offered a role then start date will depend entirely on how long referring takes, might be 6 months, might be a year.

Good luck!
profile image
jayjayv
Originally posted by @cbonner
My start date is also on the 8th March!!

Should we start up a Facebook group for everyone to join for when we start?! :)

If you do, or you find one already set up, let me know!
profile image
kennedymegan0212
Hey I'm the 8th of march too!! We should set up a page
profile image
mfly2017
Hi :) For anyone on the 15th March course, we've got a Facebook group set up now

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1313167565388882/
profile image
Lizo
Hi
I've set up a Facebook Group called BA Cabin Crew Mixed Fleet Training 20/03/2017. Come and join and share the journey.
See you there!
Liz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1838018216464524/
profile image
NVM
Hey, I just had my AD today! I was so nervous but it's fun and they cabin crew and recruitment are really friendly. Just be you, be friendly , approachable , talk to anyone and everyone, they want to see that u can adapt and get in with anyone. Your been watched from the minute u walk in. DO NOT use your phone, turn it off, before you walk in the building. What u do in your role play, they'll ask for you not to talk about it to anyone. DONT. keep your mouth shut. Cos it's the same role play for everyone, they are listening whilst you wait around. Clean up after yourself. Off tee to get people water, cups etc. Do research on BA. Use glassdoor for the interview questions cos people write their interview on there with the questions asked for the 2 on 1 interview which is the last stage. You get called after you do group and role play, to find out whether you have got to the interview! If you get offered a AD invite choose one that's you can have a few months ahead to prepare because you'll need to! But good luck anyways
profile image
hkemp_15
I was just wondering how long after your start training do you generally start to wear your uniform? Don't wanna go out and buy loads of stuff if I don't need it ????
profile image
amyykingg
Hi, have just been offered my start date on 21st March, are there any Facebook groups yet?
profile image
dariannejosie
Hello :)
I got my conditional offer today with my start date as 21st March !
profile image
dariannejosie
Originally posted by @amyykingg
Hi, have just been offered my start date on 21st March, are there any Facebook groups yet?

Hi Amy!
I also received this start date too, do you know if any Facebook groups have been started yet?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.36k -
0 1.36k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.64k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.64k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.96k 8 months ago
266 594.96k 8 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.45k 4 years ago
10 67.45k 4 years ago by user16937
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.22k 1 year ago
162 634.22k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle