profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
FlyingLaura
Hi everyone, for all of you who already did the assesment.

How was the interview? Could anyone inform me about the salary conditions for Mixed Fleet?

Thank you, Laura.
profile image
honur
Anybody on here starting on the" 2nd of JAN" ?:) Drop me a PM :) Be good to connect with people pre-training :)
profile image
jafarpouranr98
For all those gorgeous future dollies starting on the 1st of Feb we have a Facebook group set up! Just search BA mixed fleet training - 1st February 2017! It would be great to get to know some of you as well as help each other out with accommodation and the forthcoming few weeks! ??????
profile image
michaelj89
Hey everyone I was supposed to be starting on Monday 19th December but have been pushed back until 1st February. I don't want to sound all doom and gloom but be prepared that you too may get pushed back. Just bear that in mind when booking accommodation, trains etc.

Is there a group for the 1st February yet?
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @michaelj89
Hey everyone I was supposed to be starting on Monday 19th December but have been pushed back until 1st February. I don't want to sound all doom and gloom but be prepared that you too may get pushed back. Just bear that in mind when booking accommodation, trains etc.

Is there a group for the 1st February yet?

Prob to do with the strike action etc
profile image
a.janet
That's it, giving up.

Been waiting since May. Withdrawing my application.

Sterling - what a horrendous, dreadful company!

I hope BA sort it out in the future.

Good luck to all Cabin Crew trainees. x
profile image
jafarpouranr98
Please don't withdraw your application!!! Have you rang Sterling or BA resourcing for an update? The people at the resourcing department are really helpful and understanding and they will get in touch with Sterling to see what exactly the problem is and how to come to some sort of resolution.
profile image
NVM
Who did u apply for? I have my BA assessment day coming up soon , but I see so many reviews on BA cabin crew
profile image
honur
"2ND OF JANUARY 2017 start date!"

Just seeing if anybody else is on this?! actually see soooo many people with various dates except that one! hahaha
profile image
ashleyjay_
Hi all!

I applied in December for the role of Mixed Fleet based at Gatwick. I got an assessment day which I'm so happy about! I could've had my assessment day on the 19th December or the 14th February so I decided for the 14th February to prepare myself for the day and interview and journey. Is anybody else attending on this day?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.68k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.68k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.43k 1 year ago
162 634.43k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.26k 9 months ago
266 595.26k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.52k 1 year ago
93 408.52k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.67k 1 year ago
31 372.67k 1 year ago by Charles Carter