profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
shanec_1986
Originally posted by @ttt
You can see your feetback online in your personal profile.. do they still have 6months waiting policy to re-apply?
Dont give up! You know what went wrong and you can work on that

The feedback is only referring to the online application, not the interview sadly. Yes it's a six month wait before having to go through the whole damned online process again before even getting an invite to another AD.

I have a good grasp on what went wrong now I feel, but I'm not 100% sure without a form of feedback.
profile image
KieranM_1996
Hi, anyone with a start date of June 14th?
profile image
Eka
Hey there! Anyone starting on the 13th of June? (Gatwick base)
profile image
jowprice
Hi Guys anyone set for a start date of May 28th?!
profile image
hayley
So sorry to hear you were unsuccessful! Many people are though on their first attempt! I have lots of resources on my website to help you be successful next time if you’re interested! www.becomingcabincrew.com
profile image
JP88
Hey guys,

I received a conditional job offer for World Class Crew LHR last week. I had to submit another document which I did & the lady on the phone said I need to wait for a start date and they will be in touch.

I know it's probably hard to tell but roughly how long did everyone else wait for a start date?

Thank you.
profile image
Shaunieww
Hi, anyone got a start date of 20th May based out of LHR?
profile image
Hippyflychickxx
Hi

Many congratulations on the job offer. I have an interview for World Class Crew in a few weeks time but am petrified! I've been told it's not like the normal cabin crew interview but more management based. Can you give me an idea of what the day entails?
Thank you so much!
profile image
caiuswl
Originally posted by @JP88
Hey guys,

I received a conditional job offer for World Class Crew LHR last week. I had to submit another document which I did & the lady on the phone said I need to wait for a start date and they will be in touch.

I know it's probably hard to tell but roughly how long did everyone else wait for a start date?

Thank you.

It's not really answering your question but I'm in the same boat (albeit not a World Class applicant). I had my assessment on the 13th of February and received my conditional offer with the missing document info last Thursday. I sent off documents that I hoped would suffice within a couple of hours and phoned to make sure these had been received on Friday, however I am yet to hear anything back. Hopefully I'll get an email with all the info soon!
profile image
BABRANDON
Anyone for LHR with the start date of 28th May 2019? Please add me.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 9 months ago
69 113.94k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.39k -
0 1.39k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.69k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.69k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.56k 1 year ago
39 427.56k 1 year ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.36k 9 months ago
266 595.36k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter