- Emirates assessment day Cairo?

Assessments, interviews & start dates

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  brighton_rocks    On:  Sun 18th September, 2011 at 10:39
Criss2305
#11170  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 09/06/2019 at 22:03
Hy guys!
I have booked an assessment on 14th June, from 12pm.
Anyone else coming?
I am coming from Romania, I am not even sure what kind of documents I should bring,
Any of you who has been already to the assessment can tell me about the docs ?
Passport and a statement from the bank will do ?

Thanks in advance !
         Jump to Top
Adie1
United Kingdom
#11172  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 12/06/2019 at 09:23
Anyone on here starting Heathrow mixed fleet training on the 12th July? Be great to be in touch. ??
         Jump to Top
CiaraG97
Republic of Ireland
#11173  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 14/06/2019 at 16:54
In reply to post #11170...
Hey! I had my assessment and was confused about the documents too but if you click in to your online account you should see ‘what you should bring’ there’s a list of documents there. I’m from Ireland so I brought my passport, drivers license and my bank statement (you don’t need to bring National Security Card unless you’ve worked in the UK before). Make sure also to bring two photocopies in color of each document, back and front and they need Therese also :)

Best of luck!!!
         Jump to Top
Georgina94
#11174  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 15/06/2019 at 18:25
What sort of questions do they ask in the interview please?
Got my AD next week so want to be as prepared as I can!
TIA x
         Jump to Top
ellagracex
#11175  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 20/06/2019 at 10:54
Had my successful email this morning!! can't believe it!! I wondered if anyone had any idea how long it would be until they begin sending out start dates?
         Jump to Top
JetlagMaisy
#11176  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 20/06/2019 at 18:34
In reply to post #11175...
Congrats Ellagracex on being successful! I had an email saying I was successful the day after my interview two weeks ago, but had another email yesterday pretty much identical saying the same thing! Got so excited when I saw I had another email from them but only to say the same thing, was desperately hoping it would be my provisional start date!

How long after these emails is it usual to hear a start date and start the whole process? I just want to get started asap!
         Jump to Top
megancraigx
Groupie
#11177  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 20/06/2019 at 19:16
hiya, I've heard a few people have phoned up to ask them and they have been giving all different answers. Some say we wont start till October and some say January 2020. Ive now heard start dates wont be sent out till autumn time, so it's looking like a long wait for us
         Jump to Top
CiaraG97
Republic of Ireland
#11178  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 21/06/2019 at 11:17
Hey everyone, I found out I was successful yesterday (I am soooo so thrilled!!). I haven’t got any email with a start date yet but neither has anyone that went to my AD. I’ll update here if I hear anything further ??
         Jump to Top
Georgie.M5
#11179  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 23/06/2019 at 13:06
Hey, I had my AD at the end of February for Gatwick got told I was successful then about 3 weeks later received a start date for December then about 2 weeks later had a missed phone call rang them back to be told they had over booked the start dates and I won’t get a new start date till 2020 or if I want I could change bases to Heathrow. Didn’t ask to change and haven’t heard anything from them since. just to inform those of you waiting for start dates it’s probs gonna take a while.
         Jump to Top
liambenson08
#11180  Re: Assessments, interviews & start dates  Posted 26/06/2019 at 16:28
In reply to post #11179...
I had my AD End of November and was supposed to start 7th may but, told me they over subscribed the training courses and said they would be in touch in the autumn with a new provisional start date 2020. Hopefully we all get a start date soon.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >