profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Tina711
Hi everyone,
Does anyone else have their start date with SP on 27th of August and with BA on 4th of September, LHR fleet?
Also does anyone know how much in advance do you get given options for medical and uniform fitting? I know this belongs in another post but i just thought i’d ask here too
profile image
AbigailJennett
Just PM'd you.

Abbie
profile image
DClgw
Hi, I received the email to book my uniform fitting yesterday, 5 weeks before I start with Skypeople. I am Gatwick fleet but I think that the time is roughly the same with LHR mixed fleet. Hope this helps.
profile image
Hails2411
Hi guys, I used to fly for BA and now I teach Cabin Crew and aviation at a university. I'm in the process of developing a number of resources that I think will be really helpful for you as you have assessment days, training etc coming up! If you have an AD coming up you might be especially interested in my FREE interview question guide! You can everything here- http://www.becomingcabincrew.com/resources-for-individuals/
profile image
wilkinc
Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I met a girl online some time ago who said she was starting the BA cabin crew training course. She did the training in Romania in February, and her line check mid-May before saying she was arriving in London a couple of weeks ago (arriving at Heathrow on the 14th June). I haven't heard from her since she was supposed to arrive in London and I was wondering if anyone could help me find out if she's ok or if she is actually working for BA at all. Her name is Nicoleta but she might be just going by Nicole. If anyone knows someone who did training in Romania at that time and arrived in London last month, please let me know.

I don't want her contact details, I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, just worried about her.
I know it's a long shot but if anyone could help I would be really grateful. You can reply here or send me a PM. I'm not allowed to post her full name but I can verify by PM if anyone can help.

Thanks loads in advance!

Chris
profile image
AbigailJennett
Hi everyone,

I'm due to start with Sky people on 13th August and BA 21st August 2018.

Is anyone else on my course? I would love to connect with a few people and discuss accommodation, travel, training etc.

Abbie
profile image
classroomtocabin
Heya Abbie,

I’m starting on those dates!

Excited?
profile image
Tina711
Thank you so much!
profile image
DClgw
Does anyone know where the Skypeople course takes place. I am Gatwick fleet and wondering whether this means it will be there or whether it is at Heathrow. All I remember them saying at the interview was that it will be done at a hotel somewhere. Thank you in advance for any help.
profile image
megancraigx
Hiya, I'm thinking of applying for BA and just wondering if anyone knows if they let you commute and not stay in London??
Also how much roughly they make per month?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  114.03k 9 months ago
69 114.03k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.44k -
0 1.44k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  389.13k 2 years ago
1.35k 389.13k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.97k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.97k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  596.07k 9 months ago
266 596.07k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 3 weeks ago
718 4k 3 weeks ago by Jordan Walker
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.55k 4 years ago
10 67.55k 4 years ago by user16937
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  373.14k 1 year ago
31 373.14k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  635.14k 1 year ago
162 635.14k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle