profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Joellewonderland
Hey everyone. I am due to start with skypeople on the 26th of July but I'd like to know what this week really is? where does it take place?
profile image
classroomtocabin
Hi all,

It’s a little surreal how quick things have moved so far (subject to change ) but I’ve finally been given a date with Skypeople on 13th Aug and due to start with BA on the 21st Aug.

Thanks for all the awesome tips and advice
profile image
KEliz28
Hello everyone,

I have my AD with BA next week but a little confused with when I'd hand my notice in at my current job if I was to be offered a place.

The BA website mentions a 6 day initial training course, after which you'd then get a job offer.

Would this training be done whilst still working at current job? I don't have any annual leave left to take these days off.. or after the AD if you're successful would you then hand your notice in?

Please help!!! :-)

P.s. does anyone know how long they should have on their passport? Mine expires next year so not sure how that'd work in terms of visas etc.

Thanks!!!
profile image
Joellewonderland
You should hand your notice a month before your training starts, for instance if your training is in mid September, quit your job by the end of or mid August. Goodluck!
profile image
FlyMeHigh
Hey,

Has anyone had an assessment day recently? If so how many people made it through to interviews compared to being sent home?

Cheers
profile image
FlyMeHigh
Hey,

Has anyone had an assessment day recently? If so how many people made it through to interviews compared to being sent home?

Cheers
profile image
TomGriffin23
Hi,
In my interview I would say there was about 30 of us and half the group got sent home.
profile image
Dancer91
Hi! I had my Assesment day on Wednesday 30th May and just had a provisional offer to start with BA on the 30th August 2018- I Just wondered if anyone else has this date? xx
profile image
FlyAway2018
Originally posted by @FlyMeHigh
Hey,

Cheers

At my assessment day in April there were just under 30 people and 8 of us made it through to the interview stage.
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi mate I was there a couple of days ago and only me and 3 others out of 31 got through to the interview stage so be prepared it is difficult the staff are really nice tho.

Good luck
David

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 9 months ago
69 113.94k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.39k -
0 1.39k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.69k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.69k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.48k 1 year ago
162 634.48k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.69k 1 year ago
31 372.69k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.35k 9 months ago
266 595.35k 9 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.81k 3 years ago
27 193.81k 3 years ago by juankax