profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
brublonde
Just checked my account and I have got an assessment day invite - was quick!! Super keen!
profile image
Snuggsie
I kniw there was a girl in my assessment who was under height - she was failed straight away. We didnt have anyone over though so i'm not sure. It's either a case if just emailing them to check or turning up and risking it i think. They have a tape measure set to the max height .
profile image
Joellewonderland
I think you should email them explaining your situation and ask straight if you'll be sent home for being only one inch taller than you 'should be' for this post, you invest money and time in this so I think they will be understanding and answer your question but If you're only one inch taller I don't think it's that much of a big deal and I think you still have your chances! good luck !
profile image
Melmer
Hi everyone!

I have an assessment day on 23/04 for Gatwick Fleet.
I was checking the documents I have to carry with me to the AD and I just saw something I hadn’t noticed before
As I am a EU resident I can bring my National ID, my passport and a Credit Card Statement from my bank. However, in the section A option two it says one of my documents have to prove (eiter my bank statement or my ID) my UK address. I am not currently living in the UK but I would move there if I am offered the role. Is this an issue?
profile image
lisiloo
I would e-mail the recruitment people to ask them what you could bring instead of that, however I do remember that if you couldn't provide everything in section A, there were other options a bit further along the page and I am sure there's something there if you are not a UK resident.
profile image
Sarahhh
Hey guys,

Any of you starting on the 5th July or 28th June for mixed fleet at Heathrow?
profile image
Joellewonderland
I emailed them a few weeks ago asking the same question and they told me to just bring a proof of the address you live in in your country
profile image
Missvelvet
Hi! I am a spanish citizen and I brought my national identity card, passport and driving licence proving my address in Spain as I don't live in UK now, and it was ok. I wish you very good luck
profile image
Rebecca Robinson
Does anyone know whether they have stopped recruiting I’ve been waiting for a slot to open for almost a month now
profile image
brublonde
So are you at the stage where all screening has been cleared and you are waiting for a training date?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.96k 9 months ago
69 113.96k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.41k -
0 1.41k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.8k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.8k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.85k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.85k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.78k 9 months ago
266 595.78k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.76k 1 year ago
39 427.76k 1 year ago by Aaron
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 2 weeks ago
718 4k 2 weeks ago by Jordan Walker
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.9k 1 year ago
31 372.9k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.85k 1 year ago
162 634.85k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle