profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Romano2016
Hello!

Does anyone else have an AD for BA CityFlyer June 15th?

Thanks,
Romano.
profile image
hopefull31
I’m on the 4th at 7.30 and had no idea where to park, I have just opted for the NCP so can get on the BA. Bus from outside the Park inn.
profile image
HattieJH
Hi hopefull31 how much is the NCP car park? And which bus do you have to take to get to waterside? At the moment the best option I can find is the Heathrow Terminal 5 business car park for £30 and getting the BA5 bus.
Are you applying for LGW or LHR? Xx
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi I have mine on the 4th as well and unfortunately I don't think ba offer parking on site as it is only for disabled people so you might have to go to the next nearest car park which is like 5 minutes away from ba headquarters

Kind regards
David
profile image
Caitlinleggett77
Anyone starting with BA on the 9th May?
profile image
Blackpool5
Hi I have just failed my first assessment day at BA mixed fleet and I wanted to know weather or not I have to wait 6 months to apply again for another position within BA or is it just for Heathrow mixed fleet cabin crew.

Thanks
profile image
risty
you have to wait 6months for any cabin crew position . U can apply for other positions like customer service representative/executive(in the airport)
profile image
Blackpool5
Ok Thank you
profile image
Holmesj94
Hi Guys,

I have an assessment day on the 27th of this month and Ive just measured myself and realised I'm one inch over the height restriction (I'm 6'2 WITHOUT SHOES and they say max height is 6'1). I don't want to miss a chance at the job of a lifetime! will it be an automatic fail or is there a little bit of leeway? My friend who works for BA says there are taller people who are cabin crew than me and she said i should be fine, however I don't know is she is just saying that. I already bought my tickets down to London too! Please help!

thanks,
Joe
profile image
brublonde
Good luck!! After you did the online tests, how long did you wait to find out you were through to an assessment day.

I only did mine yesterday morning but just want to know already!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.68k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.68k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.76k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.76k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.23k 9 months ago
266 595.23k 9 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.41k 1 year ago
162 634.41k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle