profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Emilyc90
Hi,

Okkk that's great thanks for letting me know :) did they tell you why its taken so long ?

Xx
profile image
Hannahgreen993
Hey! My start date was pushed back twice! My new start date is this Tuesday 13th June - is there a facebook group?
profile image
Hannahgreen993
Hey! finally found someone - I start on 13th too! :D is there a fb group? You excited!
profile image
eknutton95
Hello,

Does anyone know of a number to call to get in touch with the careers department of BA Heathrow cabin crew?

Thank you
profile image
smazolo
I contacted HMRC and got them to send me a copy of my working history (which you might need to send off at a later date to security watchdog). Just to warn you the letter does take a while to arrive but the bonus of doing it is that you will have the specific dates instead of guessing
profile image
amydxb
Hi guys please can someone help me I'm so confused
The start date with BA and sky people...
I have had my contract with start date of 27/07/17
Is this for sky people or BA? What is sky people?
Please help!
Also anyone on my date want to share a hotel?
profile image
flying1978
*****ROOM AVAILABLE********

Lovely double room available for either short term (training) or long term. Available from 26th June

15 min to TBC 20 min to crew car park and good transport links for both work and central.

Driveway parking, all bills included including sky and broadband.

Would be living with other mixed fleet crew really sociable.

For price and more info please contact me at cmckeown1978@hotmail.co.uk or 07852167279
profile image
BA_LHR_JACK
Hey Everybody!

Just wondering if anybody else has Skypeople on the 5th July and their start date with BA on the 13th July?

I've started a facebook group below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/141457063069724/

Thanks!
profile image
matt1098
hello everyone, I'll have my BA assessment day on the 14th of June, and I'm a foreigner, since I'm Italian and I still live here, even if i mentioned that in may cv and in my application form i'm still worried about all the documents i have to bring at BA HQ, since i have my passport, which is new so it will expire in 10 yrs, and that's ok, I have my driving license released by Italian authorities and it will expire in 10 yrs as well, I'm more worried for national insurance card, cause i have my Italian one but not a UK one, and i don't really have a bank account or a credit card to show them so what documents should i bring?
i'm so scared that i'll go there the day of my assessment and after a long trip and a whole lot of money spent for a last minute fly and hotel room they will send me home without even let me try to join the crew...
if any foreigner had already that assessment day and knows something about it please let me know, i'm so worried, cause they're not even answering my E-Mails, anyways if someone is going to the same assessment day HMU we might meet there!!!! so we both already know someone that will be there with us!
thanks in advance for your answers.
profile image
mmcdowell95
Has anyone got provisional start date for 19th July with skypeople and 27th for BA ?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.36k -
0 1.36k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.64k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.64k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.58k 1 year ago
31 372.58k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.44k 1 year ago
39 427.44k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.98k 8 months ago
266 594.98k 8 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.23k 1 year ago
162 634.23k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle