- Double Room with Ensuite - Heathrow
- EK to EY?
- Large Double Room - 30mins to Gatwick
- Any new applicants who are parents?

Assessment Day with Ryanair 25th of July. Nervous

Author
  Topic Started By:  Ryan2233    On:  Mon 8th July, 2019 at 10:26
Ryan2233
#2  Assessment Day with Ryanair 25th of July. Nervous  Posted 08/07/2019 at 10:26
Hi everyone.

My name is Ryan, and I've been invited to the assessment day with Ryanair in Manchester on the 25th of this month.

I'm 18, recently unemployed, but this is my dream job.

I'm excited for the interview because it's my passion, my dream, but, also nervous because I want this so much.

I live in Belfast, and I'm spending just over £200 to get down to Manchester to make this assessment, and to be honest, it's my last £200. Obviously I'd be willing to relocate if I did by some miracle get the job.

I'm just wondering if I can get some info on what to expect, I can't think straight because I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe someone can put my mind at ease?

Thanks a bunch.
Ryan.
         Jump to Top
CABINCREWES
Spain
#3  Re: Assessment Day with Ryanair 25th of July. Nerv  Posted 11/07/2019 at 01:56
In reply to post #2...
Hi there!

You shouldn’t worry about Ryanair’s interview it’s the simpliest interview out there haha.Most of the times it just consists in a presentation of the airline (where they’ll be talking about the numerous bases they have, where your training is going to be taking place...) an English test(at least in Spain) and finally the interview with the recruiter. Just relax and show them that you really want the job and that’s all. So don’t worry I’m sure you’ll get it
         Jump to Top