profile image
Kwoo
Assessment Day! Manchester 14th August
profile image
Kwoo
Anyone else got their assessment day for MAN same day?
profile image
Charlotte_Louise89
Hi Kwoo,

I’ve just recently applied for MAN. Online assessment has been done. Now the waiting game begins. Where’s your assessment day on the 14th August? Xx
profile image
pegasus
Got the link to book assessment day for MAN base but no dates showing. Just says check back soon. When did you get offered 14th August Kwoo?
profile image
chaplish
I got offered assessment day and there were three days to choose from, Monday to Wednesday and when I had chance to check again Tuesday and Wednesday we’re only ones available, guessing you’ll just have to wait until more become available
profile image
Hails2411
Hi guys, I've just launched a brand new website to help people secure their dream job as Cabin Crew! I have lots of posts and resources that I think will be super helpful for you and your AD. Here is the link- http://www.becomingcabincrew.com/resources-for-individuals/

Also, if you have had an assessment day experience or have any other stories applying applying for Cabin Crew jobs or working as Cabin Crew then I would love to feature your story on the website! Drop me an e-mail at hayley@lifeasabutterfly.com.

Happy flying!
profile image
ib2013
I`ll be there aswell !!

Very excited scared and nervous
profile image
Akky121
Would look forward to seeing you all there if anybody can give each other tips on maybe what to expect or to overcome the day
profile image
Kayleighannlovatt
I'll be there!

I had an AD with EasyJet back in 2014 but didnt get to the interview stage.

From what I can remember they did a presentation about the company introductions etc. Split us up into groups and then we all did introductions (Names, where we work etc)

The group activities were pretty straight forward too, there were 3 in total. Just be yourself, don't be too quiet but don't be overpowering, have fun and make friends :)

I didnt get through to the interview stage but my brother did. Just make sure you do your research on the company and the usual 'competency based' question examples.

We will be fine, we will all support each other through it :) Looking forward to seeing you all.

Kayleigh xx
profile image
Beclizz88
Just wondering if any one who attended the assessment has had an email with their outcome yet? ??
profile image
ib2013
Hi

I was there, I made it to the final interview stage, I had an email today saying I didnt get in - I`m gutted but wouldnt stop me applying again

For me my greatest achievement was getting passed their online test

Was nice to meet so many lovely people

Did anyone from the 14th get into easyJet - Be interesting to hear who did and who didnt

Iain - blondy browny short hair and glasses

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  393 -
0 393 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 8 months ago
15 8.65k 8 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.13k 1 year ago
2 3.13k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.24k 1 year ago
93 408.24k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe