- QR to EY

Assessment Day Etihad

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  skycat    On:  Wed 24th October, 2012 at 17:48
skycat
#1  Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 24/10/2012 at 17:48
Heeey guys...

I've been shortlisted for an assessment day in Abu Dhabi the 26th of november.

When I got the email it featured a lot of forms that needs to be filled before arrival for the AD. But I am sooo confused!

Am I really supposed to get all vaccinations done and get a dental X-ray for the AD?!

Pleaaaase help me... I feel so lost.
         Jump to Top
CharlotteNew
Groupie
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 24/10/2012 at 18:49
In reply to post #1...
Fill out all the forms that it tells you too :) they are quite quick and easy you just need to make sure you dont make any mistakes.

You dont need to get any vaccinations for the AD or get your dental xray done, If/when you are offered the job you complete all your medicals in Abu Dhabi :)

Hope this helps xxx
         Jump to Top
Flightattendantwannabe
Greece
#3  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 19/11/2012 at 14:15
In reply to post #1...
Hi !!!

I have also applied online for Etihad and got the email which said that i am shortlisted. I will travel to Abu Dhabi just for the Assessment. Will you also attend the assessment ? It is in just one week and i am really looking forward to it ! How about you ??

You don't have to fill your Medicals now, first you have to succeed in the final interview.

with Regards,
Flightattendantwannabe
         Jump to Top
Lavidie
#4  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 19/11/2012 at 15:10
In reply to post #1...
hey guys.. i'm newbie.

i'm going to OD Etihad on 21st november ..any body ?
         Jump to Top
Flightattendantwannabe
Greece
#5  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 19/11/2012 at 15:14
In reply to post #4...
Hi! Welcome!

I am attending the Assessment day that will take place on 26th November!!!

I wish you good Luck !!
         Jump to Top
Eh.F.La
Groupie
#6  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 21/11/2012 at 07:47
In reply to post #5...
Hiii
I SUBMITTED my resume yesterday but i want to know after how many days they sent to u the invitation
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#7  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 21/11/2012 at 08:27
In reply to post #1...
As Charlotte said, make sure you have all the paperwork completed and ready for the assessment day and take copies of any certificates, CV, photos, anything you think relevant to your application... If you are successful, you will have to fill in some more paperwork at the end of the assessment day for security clearance, police checks etc.

Also, the vaccinations, chest x ray, dental xray etc are not necessary at this stage. If you are successful, they will send you a medical report to fill in for medical clearance, this is where they will tell you what you need to do prior to arrival in Abu Dhabi.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
Lavidie
#8  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 21/11/2012 at 12:26
In reply to post #7...
I got email from etihad around 3-4 days after submitted the application..
Btw i didn't pass it
But no worries, going to attend emirates open day on January..
I wish you all good luck! Don't forget to Polish ur nails and red lipstick and come early :) :D
Make some friends, arm reach,introduce yourself and your new friends , English test and if you are good or lucky then you got short listed.. And continue the assessment

One thing just relax .. Be yourself and smile
         Jump to Top
naji
#9  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 21/11/2012 at 15:15
In reply to post #8...
i have submitted my application to etihad too and got an answer after 3 days saying that i wasn't successful. i got this email:
"Having reviewed your details, we will not be moving forward with your application as Cabin Crew. Unfortunately we are not able to provide individual feedback, but thank you again for your interest and we wish you every success in the future.

Should this position become available after a period of six months from now, you are welcome to re-apply"

does't it mean that i can't participate to any etihad OD for the next 6 months ?! i have never had the chance to go to one and i was planning to go to the next OD in tunisia next month.
so what do u guys think? should i go or not?!
         Jump to Top
Fly MEga
#10  Re: Assessment Day Etihad  Posted 21/11/2012 at 15:49
In reply to post #9...
I got the same , i am not sure too and do we have to wait 6 months exactly or can we re-apply after 5 months and 21 days for example??? And do OPEN Days count, also what if we reapply as food and beverage mangers does that also mean 6 months? This is all so Frustrating!!!
Edited 21/11/2012 @ 15:50 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Next >