profile image
charlie108
Assessment day 10th July
profile image
charlie108
Hiya currently in the holding pool after my AD at Gatwick on the 10th of July, would love to know if anyone else on here was there? And how it went?

Currently just sorting out all the medical stuff ??
profile image
GenEzy
Hey!

I take it this is for easyJet?

The assestment day for them was seriously one of the best days of my life. I would probably say its the same for you, providing you've not flown before or worked for a massive company that actually looks after you!

You get to meet so many interesting people, and the CM's that meet you on the day are actually so lovely. Just remember that they watch you from the moment you walk in, so just be careful about what you say!
profile image
steph4
I also attended the assessment day on the 10th July, was lucky enough to be asked for an interview and then I got an email congratulating me and putting me in the holding pool! I'm so happy, filled in my forms and got an emergency Opticians appointment, so I am just waiting to hear back about my start date at the moment!
profile image
Rach095
Hi,
I applied for easyJet Manchester on the 12th July and have heard nothing since no email of confirmation or online exams.Is there a long process or have I not met the criteria ?? if someone could give me a rough estimate of how long it was before they received an email that would be great. I am probably just being impatience
profile image
charlie108
Awesome! Yeah I’ve had to get a report from the gp which I’ve sent back to them now, so hopefully if they’re happy with that we’ll get a training date! They said dec/jan time didn’t they? I’m hoping it would be sooner ????
profile image
charlie108
Hiya,

So I applied for LGW on the 20th June heard back to do the online assessment on the 2nd oh July if that helps? It can take up to 14 days so don’t worry! Hope that helps
profile image
Rach095
aww thank you , you have put my mind at ease. It just felt like everyone was getting emails and I wasn't but I should of understood that people may have applied a lot earlier than me. Thanks again for your help
profile image
steph4
Thats good, I spoke to AXA and they said they have given mine straight to EasyJet. I really hope it's soon, I keep checking my email every 10 minutes They did say jan/dec but I'm too impatient and want to get stuck in! Do you have to relocate at all?
profile image
charlie108
Same! I’m waiting for the all clear from AXA but it should be fine. Thankfully no relocating I’m only 10 mins away on the train and 1/2 an hour by car. Do you?

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  509 -
0 509 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.55k 1 year ago
93 408.55k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.83k 11 months ago
64 248.83k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe