profile image
chocopiie
Asking about Qatar airways recruitment
profile image
BGM88
Hey! I've got another question about the pictures
Both pictures, the full length and passport size with business attire, need to be taken with a light blue colour on the background? Can I put this background colour with photoshop (I know that photoshop is not allowed on pictures, but it would be only to put the light blue background)
profile image
QR_Candidate
Yes you can. I don’t know if any photographer who has a light oceanic blue studio background, they all put it using photoshop. Just crop your self well and make sure to sharpen the pixels on the edge of your silhouette.
And yes both passport size and full length should have that color.
profile image
BGM88
Ok, thanks!
profile image
Uptown Girl
Just wanted to say that it can happen that they send an email to few people. Several months ago, or maybe even last year, I don't remember very well, sorry, I attended Qatar Airways OD in one European country. I did not apply via website, just showed up and got the invitation letter. On the next day when we all gathered in front of the event place, the recruiter called out a person who got an email. If I remember well, it was just one person. To be honest, I did not follow what happened, whether that person came or not... maybe that was just a prank, who knows. Ufortunately, I did not make it to the final. Just wanted to tell you that an email can be sent, but on very rare occasions.
profile image
BGM88
Is it necessary to bring the original documents with the photocopies that they ask (passport, highest educational certificate) in the event? I don't know if they need to check the photocopies with the original ones.
profile image
Annecustodio88
Someone here gave me the number to call so i feel a little better now :-) i hope to have the email soon!
profile image
BGM88
Great! I wish you good luck!
profile image
QR_Candidate
It’s not necessary to bring originals only copies. The originals u will take them with you to Doha once u are confirmed employment.
profile image
BGM88
Got it! Thanks for your information.
profile image
velina
Hey, where did you read that the pictures have to be in a light blue background?
On the job advert (for Dublin, Ireland) doesn't specify that. I think any light background would be fine, I doubt the recruiters to be that much strict about that. Also, I couldn't find a photo studio that takes full length photos in Dublin (what a shock) and I took one at home. It is okay, but you can see that is not professional. Do you think that might be a problem?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.39k 1 year ago
162 634.39k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.5k 1 year ago
93 408.5k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.66k 1 year ago
31 372.66k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.2k 9 months ago
266 595.2k 9 months ago by KL17