< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  wanderlust1994    On:  Tue 24th April, 2018 at 16:24
atansley
United Kingdom
#23  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 08:36
In reply to post #22...
Congratulations!

I didn’t think they’d be sending things out over the weekend.. this means another few days of frantic email checking..

They seem to be processing applications in a really strange order? I saw you applied before other people who heard back like the next day?
         Jump to Top
brublonde
#24  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 09:50
In reply to post #22...
Omg I just checked my application and I accidentally put the same answer in question 1 and 2 :(

I cant see anyway of changing it once you have submitted it - is this true? Devastated - no chance now!
**Live life with no regrets**
         Jump to Top
CharlotteSm
United Kingdom
#25  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 11:15
In reply to post #20...
Hey!

I didn’t dare click on the link incase it took me straight to the video! I think you’ve got a few weeks to do it but I’d do it as soon as possible. I think the link takes you to a screen first to download the app that’s needed to complete the video interview. So I did that so I had the app ready. Then when I was ready to do it I logged into the app. I just did it on my phone, you need to fill in a few details first then a short intro. video will play then your questions will start. I would advise if anyone is doing it on their phone to make sure it’s proped up securely, I thought mine was!!!! However when it’s your turn to answer a question it vibrates, and at one point my phone fell flat ?? what I was more concerned about is that my top half was dressed but I was sitting with pyjama bottoms on!!!! ????????? So I was extremely surprised to get an AD ??

Good luck everyone

Xx
         Jump to Top
CharlotteSm
United Kingdom
#26  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 11:17
In reply to post #24...
I forgot to add a cover letter, so I emailed the recruitment team and apologised and attached it in an email to them. You could do that and just say there was a computer error and it’s just been brought to your attention and email both questions and answers. Worth a try!!

Xx
         Jump to Top
atansley
United Kingdom
#27  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 11:24
In reply to post #26...
Is a cover letter essential? I only attached my CV, not sure if I should email them with one.
         Jump to Top
CharlotteSm
United Kingdom
#28  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 11:43
In reply to post #27...
It’s not essential just optional, but I read on their website they like one. Because the questions are so formal, it’s a chance to get your personality across as much as possible on paper.

Xx
         Jump to Top
Alkaina
United Kingdom
#29  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 28/04/2018 at 20:53
I applied on the 21st April,and my VI came through Yesterday at 11:26.It has come through quicker than I expected! .I just thought I had been unsuccessful,but obviously not lol.Does anyone know how long if successful after the VI ,until you would hear back from them? xx
         Jump to Top
Jodielaura96
#30  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 29/04/2018 at 21:49
I applied on the 18th April, received my video interview on the 23rd April and just sumbitted my VI! Hopefully I’ll hear back soon regarding VI! Have been through this process before and seemed to take aaaaaaaages, although this time they seem to be moving super quick!x
         Jump to Top
user60137
#31  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 01/05/2018 at 11:32
i submitted my VI last night after waiting just a week from application, which is super quick.
         Jump to Top
Midlifemadness
#32  Re: April/May 2018 applicants  Posted 01/05/2018 at 19:21
I submitted my VI yesterday, now the waiting game starts - fingers crossed all
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >