profile image
EzyCM1992
Any EZY related questions
profile image
EzyCM1992
I have worked for EZY for 6 years as a cabin manager. Feel free to ask any questions to myself on this post :)

Good luck if you just starting out at EZY ??
profile image
CABINCREWES
Hey!What can you tell me about the CM salary at LGW?what about night stops?how long are they?how many times a month do you usually have a night stop?I’m from MAD and I was told that there’s a night stop there...Would I have more chances of getting it since I live there ?
profile image
mick89
Hello.

Is it possible to change the location of work?

If for example some1 signs up to work in Manchester, can you later ask to work in Berlin or any other German cities?

Thank you!
profile image
HQentity
Hiya CABINCREWES. :)

Thought I would answer some of your questions for you - I've no doubt EzyCM1992 will get back to you shortly anyway :)

You can choose to do nightstops at Easyjet (even specific destinations). I think you can expect a maximum of 8 nights in MAD per month if you requested them? You would get no preferential treatment for living in MAD. If you can provide a bill from a MAD residence you are entitled to a commuter letter, allowing you certain privileges getting onto flights as a passenger.

mick89:

I'm not sure if you can change your application. Is the base you now want hiring? I would suggest emailing the training dept and seeing what they say, but I would expect them to say no I'm afraid. Good luck! :)
profile image
mick89
I'm not really looking to change my application. I'm willing to work in UK, i was just thinking if there was possibility like 2-3 years from now, to change location to like Germany or Austria, so i could be closer to home. I wouldn't change location immediately.

PS: no, none of the locations in Austria are hiring now. I know that at the moment changing location is not available - if it was, they would've been hiring there too. I was just thinking further down the road...maybe some day :)
profile image
HQentity
Oh yes Mick, thats very possible! You can apply for a "base transfer" and be put on a waiting list for that base very easily. It is very popular. It takes longer for the smaller bases obviously :')
profile image
mick89
thank you very much for the information, really appreciate it!
profile image
CABINCREWES
Thanks a lot for your answer!it was really helpful and what about the CM salary??I know that it takes hard work to get it and all of that but that’s just to have like an idea if EZY is a good airline for the future...
profile image
HQentity
No worries! :)

I think EZY is a great company to work for, and very well paid. I don't know about Spanish contracts in BCN, but I couldn't earn more in the UK without having a degree I don't think. Bear in mind that a lot of the online "salaries" will refer only to the basic salary, and not to the overall wage (including commission, flight pay, nightstop pay, disruption pay etc etc).

Maybe someone will be happy to tell you how much? :)

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  485 -
0 485 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.72k 11 months ago
64 248.72k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.61k 1 year ago
31 372.61k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.26k 1 year ago
162 634.26k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle