Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  EX BA TEMP    On:  Thu 29th July, 2010 at 12:02
EX BA TEMP
Groupie
United Kingdom
#1  Air Atlanta  Posted 29/07/2010 at 12:02

Hi,

I recently sent off an application to Air Atlanta and have been invited to interview in August held at LGW. The very little I have seen and heard on here is indicating that it may not be the greatest company to work for%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.

but I love working on the B747 so that's what really attracted me.

I believe they are a leasing company?

Anyone have any info on this?

Thanks

%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.
         Jump to Top
XLboi LGW
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 29/07/2010 at 16:25
When where they recruiting i can't see them advising for cabin crew
         Jump to Top
flygirlxxx
#3  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 29/07/2010 at 21:40
Hey,

Ive got at interview aswel. Ive tried to do my own research I think its based in Jeddah at the Azzam compond for what I can see and I reckon it will be the haji flights doing the wet lease contracts. Id like to find out more info aswel. They havent given us much at all have they. BA temp are you going to manchester or LGW? Id like to know how long the contracts for etc?Any ideas?

x

Jump to Top
nagash
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 29/07/2010 at 22:00
I applied a couple weeks ago, and got an email inviting for an interview on the 16th of august. i don't know much about the company but really excited about it.
         Jump to Top
flygirlxxx
#5  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 29/07/2010 at 22:23
Hi nagash might see you there! Are you from England? Do you know anything at all? Xlboi it's not on their website! It's done through an agency x
         Jump to Top
EX BA TEMP
Groupie
United Kingdom
#6  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 31/07/2010 at 23:57

Originally posted by XLboi LGW

When where they recruiting i can't see them advising for cabin crew

Wink
         Jump to Top
EX BA TEMP
Groupie
United Kingdom
#7  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 01/08/2010 at 00:01

Originally posted by flygirlxxx

Hey,

Ive got at interview aswel. Ive tried to do my own research I think its based in Jeddah at the Azzam compond for what I can see and I reckon it will be the haji flights doing the wet lease contracts. Id like to find out more info aswel. They havent given us much at all have they. BA temp are you going to manchester or LGW? Id like to know how long the contracts for etc?Any ideas?

x

Hi there,

sorry taken a while to get back to you, I'm having my interview in London and have asked for a 14.30 slot, what about you, Man or Lon?

When they advertised Crew for Middle East I hoped it would be either, Dubai, Abu Dabi or Bahrain, am praying it's not Jeddah..LOL

Wink
Edited 01/08/2010 @ 00:02 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
seven four
Groupie
United Kingdom
#8  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 01/08/2010 at 13:59

I applied a couple weeks ago and have been offered an interview, 16th August, London,  assuming it will be at LGW, anyone know where in the Airport it is?  I used to work for them, for the UK operation, when it was Air Atlanta Europe, doing charter flights to Florida etc, on the 747.  They were a good company to work for, but would like to know more about it and how long for etc and if it is ongoing.

I know couple of people, whom work for them, so will see if I can get in touch and find out anything during the course of the week.

Having just had a "re-assessment / interview," from BA and got getting it, so therefore, have been chucked out from them, hopefully, this will not be such a formality as all that!  Good luck to those whom going to AAI. 

Jump to Top
flygirlxxx
#9  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 01/08/2010 at 14:34
Hi, I haven't decided if I'm going yet, I'd like to know a bit more about base etc! Unsure on the whole Jeddah thing, never flew into there! I don't live in London so would have to travel to interview but supose it wouldn't hurt! Have you flown to Jeddah before? If I get any info I'll let you know! :)
         Jump to Top
seven four
Groupie
United Kingdom
#10  Re: Air Atlanta  Posted 02/08/2010 at 18:31

As far as I know, it is what is called the "Hajj," you take people, from poor countries, to Mecca, in Saudia Arabia, where they go on a pilgrimage (a bit like Lourdes,) you could be based in Jeddah, I went there briefly, a few years ago and if you are female, could be rather uncomfortable.

Doing Hajj flights, is an education, different to conventional flying - some people have never been on an aeroplane, or know what it is!

If I can, I will go for the interview, to find out as too how the operation works.

So, if you decide too go for it, you will need all the vacinations under the sun!

Think it is just a one too one interview, so no intense formalaties.
         Jump to Top
Next >