profile image
Leilatoune
Air Arabia Interview
profile image
Leilatoune
hi evrybody,I m new member on this forum

I have an interview with Air Arabia monday ,and I need some advices and opinions please.I m also new one in UAE in Abu Dhabi exactly ,I m from Algeria and I m here since 1 month .I have applied for Air Arabia and my interview is on Monday,I m really confused about the questions they can ask me,for example,they will probably ask me Why choosin Air Arabia and not the other Big companies like Emirates or Etihad especially if I m in Abu Dhabi,U may know that I ve tried with Etihad but I ve failed Disapprove Crythey v took only 6 persons ,ex crew exprienced ,well should I talk about this? or not?

so please help me how Can I convaince them,and what to say About Air Arabia??

thank you in Advance
profile image
Omnitrio
Hi Leilatoune,
what to say about air arabia? read on their web - http://www.airarabia.com/about-airarabia.html
profile image
Leilatoune
Thank you Omnitrio
But I ve never heard about Air Arabia interview is it like etihad and emirates interviews,or because its a low cost airline it wont be the same steps??
profile image
shabid
Well Leila! stop worrying to much.Just relax.be yourslef and try to be confident as much as you can.It would become much easier.Trust me they need good people like yourself.
For anyother info,you can pm me.
profile image
Omnitrio
Leilatoune
unfort-ly I've never heard bout tht air company, so afraid cant be tht useful for ya ))

But still u need to know some info bout company like wht routes they operate how many aircrafts air arabia has. Hope u can find something on their web.

and as shabid said be confident & just be urself!

Good luck!!
profile image
Leilatoune

Smile thank you

shabid I ll try to relax and be confident,even if they ask me a question and I ll have no answer I ll smile lol

and Omnitrio I will let know about their interview

profile image
shabid
Leila!believe me this is totally a luck game.You have to be a lucky more than anything else.Wish you a good luck.I am sure they would avoid to play any quiz round to fail you.It would be more about your passion for this job.So do relax and gather the basic info about the company.
I know a guy from Phillipines who applied in his stay and now flying with airarabia.You can make it too.

Fingers cross.

P.S :Offcourse your smile would be stunning to melt themWink.
profile image
Omnitrio
Hi dear, Leilatoune! How was ur interview?
profile image
Leilatoune
hiiiiiiii I got the job Big%20smile
The interview was ok, an english test ,easy one,then an interview with nice persons ,then a groupe activity and I ve succeed.

They harry up all the procedures ,I ve already signed the contract , Got the employment Visa and I should start the training on this 14

thank you for you support Hug
profile image
shabid
See didnt i tell you...You have done it..awesome..COngrates...

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.12k 2 months ago
6 1.12k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.22k 1 year ago
8 8.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.48k 4 years ago
10 67.48k 4 years ago by user16937
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.26k 9 months ago
266 595.26k 9 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.54k 1 year ago
39 427.54k 1 year ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.43k 1 year ago
162 634.43k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle